WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Yeah, Now I'm sitting right across from a team lead, so I can't sneak on here this afternoon. boourns.

Yeah, Now I'm sitting right across from a team lead, so I can't sneak on here this afternoon. boourns.

OH NO!!! That really sucks!! I would have to put up with the smell. :rofl: :rofl:

I had to move back :rofl: the computer at the desk I was at stopped working. :rofl: ugh. A stoned afternoon to follow my stoned morning.

I got an email at lunch from Sam, she said that her supervisor is letting people go early for the Christmas party if they work half of lunch. I talked to my team lead about this and she was pissed. She was told that she wasn't allowed to let people go early, and she did have people ask.
The supervisor on the 3rd floor is probably going to catch crap for this I think. Everyone in Auto and Property underwriting has to stay, but the assistants downstairs can go early? What kind of crap is that!!

*edit* I'm also pretty annoyed with Sam and CeCe, cause we were supposed to go to the party together, now they are leaving a half hour earlier than me. What is that!! A half hour is going to make SO MUCH DIFFERENCE? UGH!!

Oh, and then I text Nick to see if he is going to still meet me here at 4? NONO!! He is going with Justin to the hotel. So I get to go down there by myself!! UGH!!

I think I am just going to go home. I hope everyone enjoys their fucking party. I'm not in the mood anymore!!

Oh Lea. :hugs: I don't blame you hun. :hugs: :hugs: That's crap Nick isn't meeting you!! :growlmad:

I am three blocks away from the hotel. he isn't even considering it. A couple of my co-workers are going to see 4 christmases tonight. I am really really tempted to go with them.

Nah, not at all, it's past noon. :rofl:

Go see 4 Christmases....I'd go see a movie than go to a party any day. :rofl:

YAY It's 4:30 pm - home time! :happydance:

Lea, enjoy your evening, whatever you decide to do. :hugs:

Ladies, click the link below....I "elfed" my husband and it's HYSTERICAL!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

https://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/c5xgFlXR727yhYl5STD3

Ahahahaah, I finally remembered to go take a look. that's the awesomeness.

Morning girls.

Well it was quite an eventful weekend on the ttc front. I wasn't sure where to post so I posted about it in the cycle buddies thread. I guess I am in my first 2ww! We only did the deed the once so our first attempt wasn't too full on, but that's how we wanted it :) It was soo nice just to be having 'normal' sex again! So we are feeling nice and relaxed. I'm not expecting anything other than af but it is still quite exciting!

I tell you what I had the most vivid dream last night. We were staying at Gatwick Airport (as you do) and DH opened the curtains and said 'oh shit' and there were Apache helicopters flying past. Some sort of terrorist attack going on and the helicopters had to shoot down another copter! Really felt like I was there and it took me a while to settle down after I got up.

How is everyone else doing today? Any news to report?

Morning ladies

Poshie - congrats on being in the 2ww :yipee:

Horrid dream tho hey? I bet you felt really unsettled when you woke up didn't you? :hug: x

Hi Nicky and thanks :)

Yes it really was unnerving and I felt weird when I first got up.

How are you today? I haven't been over to the journals yet.......

I'm having quite a busy morning, hence my lack of desired activity here! It's hot fair is it. :(

Hello ladies!! :wave:

poshie - Congrats on your first 2ww!! :wohoo:

Hi Samba and thanks for responding in the cycle buddies thread :)

How are you doing? I saw your pic and read that you had a great xmas party!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->