WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Morning everyone x

Poshie - congrats on the 2ww x good luck sweets x

Had a lovely weekend, went to a xmas fayre on saturday which was really nice & chilled out sunday at my mum's x DH's football match got cancelled so managed to get some sexytime in :happydance: so fingers crossed if i did ov over the weekend we caught the eggy x

Reedy - :yipee: for sexy time....... GREAT SUCCESS!!!!

poshie - Yes I had a wonderful time.

Also I had a small beautiful parcel on my front door..... hmmmm is it my s/s??? Thanks to who ever got me!! I cant wait to open it!

Morning Reedy, thanks for the good luck wishes. Not expecting anything as we only did the deed the once, but hey, once is all it takes, as they say! Great news to hear you got your fair share of bd in this weekend hun! :happydance:

Samba - ooo how nice to receive a parcel, I love receiving nice parcels!

Guess what? 1 dpo today and no symptoms to report :rofl:

Kerry - Glad you had such a good time at your xmas party x & yay for your ss pressie arriving x

Poshie - Are you going to start a journal or are you going to leave it for a while x

Poshie - You HAVE to start a journo!!! And I bet if you drink loads today you'll be peeing more frequently........... ITS A SIGN!!! :rofl:

reedy - Im so excited!! :rofl:

Hi tracey x

Poshie - Samba is right - everything from now on with be a pregnancy sign :rofl: you'll go bed really late get up early & convince yourself that your tiredness is a symptom :rofl:

Tracy - Yes posted in my journo. Thanks for your lovely comments!

Morning ladies :hi:

Hey,you aren't going to believe this.. I was in the parking lot in the hospital and this Lexus SUV runs right into me! He was bringing his wife in to admissions and didn't hear me honking on him when he was backing up and I couldn't back up because there was a car behind me, so he rammed right into me, coming pretty fast too. Ugh.... He asked me if I worked here and where he can find me and gave me his name and license plate and said, look I really have to get her in, I'll come find you, this was all my fault, I ran right into you. So, I have his license plate number incase he doesn't come back, but it sounds like he will....plus I'm watching his car so I can catch him in case he doesn't. I didn't want to call the police because it sounds like he's going to pay for the damages, so I wanted to wait to talk to him first....just hoping he comes back...sounds like he will though...he was shaken up about having to drop his wife in admissions and he was driving a Lexus..lol so maybe he'll pay for it.

God, I am SOOOOOO shaky right now!!!!

Hi girls sorry i havent been around much i hope ur all ok? :hugs:

Morning ladies :hi:

Hey,you aren't going to believe this.. I was in the parking lot in the hospital and this Lexus SUV runs right into me! He was bringing his wife in to admissions and didn't hear me honking on him when he was backing up and I couldn't back up because there was a car behind me, so he rammed right into me, coming pretty fast too. Ugh.... He asked me if I worked here and where he can find me and gave me his name and license plate and said, look I really have to get her in, I'll come find you, this was all my fault, I ran right into you. So, I have his license plate number incase he doesn't come back, but it sounds like he will....plus I'm watching his car so I can catch him in case he doesn't. I didn't want to call the police because it sounds like he's going to pay for the damages, so I wanted to wait to talk to him first....just hoping he comes back...sounds like he will though...he was shaken up about having to drop his wife in admissions and he was driving a Lexus..lol so maybe he'll pay for it.

God, I am SOOOOOO shaky right now!!!!

Sorry hun that must have been very frightening, keep us updated :hugs:

Oh No Chris! Is your car OK to drive??? Im sure that the bloke will come back.

:hug:

Thanks ladies, yes the car is okay to drive, and he did come back but I was with FIL who stopped by to see if everything was okay, so he's going to come back.

I need a whole new bumper :hissy:

Hi Daisy how are you? x

Hey Chris - sorry to hear about your car x are you ok?? x

Hey girls, just back from lunch. I'm sure my food tasted funny...............lol! It's going to be funny symptom spotting, especially when it turns out bfn! :rofl:

Chris, I don't blame you being shook up. Car accidents are of course horrible things and take the breath right out of you. I hope you are bearing up okay and the guy who did it comes good for you.

Hi Daisy, how are you doing today?

A journal? Hmm not sure, I'll leave it for a bit I think :)

Poshie - YOU SPOIL SPORT!!!! :rofl: You need to start one soon as your not going to be TTC for very long!!!

Chris - As long as your OK!!

Ok the guy came back. He's going to pay for it himself out of pocket and if it's over $750, he's going to have his insurance pay for the whole thing so I don't have to report it to my insurance company. Felt bad for him though because his wife is very sick, he was bringing her into admissions. (accident happened right in front of admissions here at the hospital)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->