WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

ohhh He's sounds like a lovely bloke, hopefully Karma will work his way and his wife will be ok.

All the stress this morning, I think it's making ovulation come early. :rofl: :rofl:

You remember this is all new to me so and since the weekend, I am thinking stuff like "I wonder if/what's going on 'down there?!'" It's a strange feeling isn't it.

Good news on the car Chris!

Oh we are! OPK was negative last night though. But I told DH that this week is very crucial and :sex: must be done every night this week. :happydance:

Chris - where has your ticker gone young lady???????

we cant see what CD you are on & I don't like it!! :hissy: x

You remember this is all new to me so and since the weekend, I am thinking stuff like "I wonder if/what's going on 'down there?!'" It's a strange feeling isn't it.

Posh, yes it is a strange feeling! I wish we had a mini cam so we could see what's going on - plug the mini cam into the television and sit and watch it with popcorn - cheering on the little :spermy:'s....no not that way, the other way, the other way! How cool would that be to actually watch our lil beans getting fertilized! :D

I agree with Nicky, Chris we need to keep track of whats going on with you x we cant obsess otherwise :rofl:

Posh, yes it is a strange feeling! I wish we had a mini cam so we could see what's going on - plug the mini cam into the television and sit and watch it with popcorn - cheering on the little :spermy:'s....no not that way, the other way, the other way! How cool would that be to actually watch our lil beans getting fertilized! :D

LOL, now there's an idea! I'm up for that :happydance:

As I was 'in the mood', I also watched a progamme called 'War in the Womb' which was originally on last week but I watche it on BBC i-player. It was about how mother and fetus constant battle for survival and how it's give and take, really interesting.

Ohhh, I have made progress. I was talking to Nick about how I would want to decorate the baby's room, and he actually was listening and giving feedback. I am so happy with this new development. :happydance:

Ohhh, I have made progress. I was talking to Nick about how I would want to decorate the baby's room, and he actually was listening and giving feedback. I am so happy with this new development. :happydance:

:wohoo: That's awesome Lea! :happydance:

Excellent news Lea! Progress is being made! :happydance:

:yipee: oooh im loving the sound of this!! :yipee: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"