WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Alright you pains in the asses :winkwink: :rofl: :rofl: I put a ticker in my sig.

So did anyone else see that war in the womb programme I mentioned ?

Chris, why was it removed?

Posh I removed it after last AF and forgot to put it back. Plus my cycle days always vary, so I hate putting one in b/c I'm not sure if I'm having a 28, 30, 31, 34, 35, 38 or 40 day cycle. :dohh: :rofl:

Fair enough Chris, I understand. I'm not exactly sure what mine will be but I'm anticipating it to be around 27 days-ish.

Lea, you'll be happy to know that your credit card was approved and I will place your MK order today! :D :happydance: :rofl:

Lea, you'll be happy to know that your credit card was approved and I will place your MK order today! :D :happydance: :rofl:

*phew* :blush: I was really worried about the address thing. :rofl: I guess because everything else was right, they must have let it go.

I will have to send you my real address now. :rofl:

Stupid american MK. :rofl:

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds."

SPAM

:rofl: @ Lea. Your crack me up!

BTW, I LOVE the colors you chose! VERY pretty! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Posh I removed it after last AF and forgot to put it back. Plus my cycle days always vary, so I hate putting one in b/c I'm not sure if I'm having a 28, 30, 31, 34, 35, 38 or 40 day cycle. :dohh: :rofl:

I will admit it's a pain in the ass changing it every month :rofl:

I only had a 25 day cycle last month & im on CD23 now... but I only just Ov'd :dohh: x

:rofl: @ Lea. Your crack me up!

BTW, I LOVE the colors you chose! VERY pretty! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks!! I suck and matching colours together, so I figured I should let them do it :rofl::rofl:

I hear ya! :rofl: BTW, your EDD of your purchases is 12/16 (my B-day!) so as soon as it comes in, I will ship it to ya! It may be here earlier though, it usually is but not sure with the holidays, they may need the extra days.

So far I have had +opk on different days: 12, 13, 14 and 15!

I will admit it's a pain in the ass changing it every month :rofl:

I only had a 25 day cycle last month & im on CD23 now... but I only just Ov'd :dohh: x

Yup, I have months like that too. :dohh:

I haven't opk'd for a couple of months. I go by BBT only now, as B/C of course :rofl::rofl:
I am trying the metaphysical way of "TTC" this month. I was meditating yesterday and welcoming a baby into my life. We'll see :)

I can't wait for us all to get our :bfp: this month!!

That's happened to me too. You're just having a LONG LH surge. :dohh:

Sorry, what I meant was I have had a +opk on a different day each month. Once I get one + I don't test any more that month. Those numbers in my last post represent which day it was on the last four months.

Hope that makes sense.

I haven't opk'd for a couple of months. I go by BBT only now, as B/C of course :rofl::rofl:
I am trying the metaphysical way of "TTC" this month. I was meditating yesterday and welcoming a baby into my life. We'll see :)

I can't wait for us all to get our :bfp: this month!!

Oooohhhh that sounds great Lea! :thumbup: Good luck with that!!

That's happened to me too. You're just having a LONG LH surge. :dohh:

Sorry, what I meant was I have had a +opk on a different day each month. Once I get one + I don't test any more that month. Those numbers in my last post represent which day it was on the last four months.

Hope that makes sense.

Oooooooooooooohhhhh!! :dohh: :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back