WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

what an LH Surge???
I'm so dumb when it comes to all this TTC stuff

LH = luteinizing hormone - it's what causes ovulation.

Thanks Samba & Chris x

Lea - thats fab hun x

I had an eventful weekend. I am just reminded of this as I was thinking about weekend plans. Nick texted my SIL to let her know of a concert in the new year. She texted back "we are in the airport, we are going to san diego, we are getting married on the 14th" This happened while we were at the christmas party, so Lea got drunk!! Good thing I am a happy drunk, not an annoying one :rofl:
Then my MIL calls me the next day to ask where I had gotten my wedding cake. We talked for a bit. Since my SIL and FBIL are in San Diego right now, my MIL is having to take care of everything for the 14th here. She also had to practically BEG my SIL to be at the "wedding" My SIL was only planning on the JP, a couple of witnesses, and my FBIL's children to be there, even after asking my MIL to get stuff together for her.
I don't mean to sound cold, but I hope that my SIL doesn't ask us to be there. I don't really want to go. I think I would have a hard time when the JP asks "if anyone knows of any reason why these two should not be married..."

Lea - your SIL sounds ungrateful x

Right off home but I might be back on later tonight x hope you all have a good evening x x x x

Much love x x x

I think I would have a hard time when the JP asks "if anyone knows of any reason why these two should not be married..."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I want to be happy for her, it’s just really sudden. Their whole relationship has been a whirlwind. She told me at my wedding shower that she was getting divorced, then when I got back from my honeymoon, she asked me if we could meet for lunch and drinks so she could tell me what happened with her ex. That was when I met my FBIL for the first time. I was in shock, and still am.

My MIL asked if SIL was pregnant when she found out they were getting married so soon :rofl: My MIL reassured me that my SIL is, in fact, NOT expecting :rofl:

I should chart but honestly...I keep forgetting and end up going to the bathroom or something like that BEFORE taking my temp. :dohh: TBH, it's just too much for me. The OPK's are bad enough. :rofl: :rofl:

I just keep my palm and thermometer by my bed so when the alarm goes off, the thermometer goes in my mouth and I record the temp on my phone. :rofl: I wouldn't be able to do it any other way :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->