WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I just keep my palm and thermometer by my bed so when the alarm goes off, the thermometer goes in my mouth and I record the temp on my phone. :rofl: I wouldn't be able to do it any other way :rofl:

:rofl:

Ladies, I've got quite a problem. :dohh: Read the thread I posted in the TTC section. :dohh: Don't know what to do. :shrug:

Hey Chris did you decide what to do?

Morning everyone, its not even 9am and I am BAW (although working from home in bed!)

Morning lola :)

Working from home in bed? Sounds good to me! I am in the office this morning, out at a meeting about 3pm then I'm off to a xmas quiz night (for work) which should apparently be fun.

You got much on today?

Morning x

Lola - Lucky you getting to work from home in bed x although i dont think I would get much work done I would still be :sleep::rofl:

Poshie - xmas quiz sounds fun x
Hows the symptom spotting going??? you gone crazy yet? :rofl:

Morning ladies :wave:

Lola - nice to see you chick :friends: x

Morning Poshie, Reedy :hugs:

Yep I work from home sometimes as my office is in Paris so unless I have meetings in the UK or have to be in my office I am a jammy tinker and get to stay at home :happydance:

battling with writing an article today, I am all out of literary genius so keep distracting myself with photoshop fun! :dohh:

you girls busy?

Morning Reedy :)
How are you doing today?

Oh yes, you want to check out my post in cycle buddies, it got Nicky all excited!

Yep I work from home sometimes as my office is in Paris so unless I have meetings in the UK or have to be in my office I am a jammy tinker and get to stay at home :happydance:

battling with writing an article today, I am all out of literary genius so keep distracting myself with photoshop fun! :dohh:

you girls busy?

wow Lola sounds like you ave a very interesting job x what is it that you do?

Morning Nicky x

Poshie - I'm off to have a look & i'll look for Chris's thread too while I'm there x

Well technically I am busy but I somehow manage to fit in more bnb time than I probalby should. But hey, I'm in the 2ww! Nice and relaxed as it's our first time trying, so no pressure. :D

I wrote all my Christmas cards last night - takes blimmin ages doesn't it?! Haven't got tree or decs up yet - need to buy a tree. Got MIL coming down to stay at the weekend and might do all that then.

you girls busy?

wow Lola sounds like you ave a very interesting job x what is it that you do?

Morning Nicky x

i work in marketing :blush: it sounds good and I guess its fairly fun I'm just feeling sooooo lazy today :sleep::rofl:

what do you girls all do?

Morning LADIE'OS!!! :wave:

Im off to find Chris's post too!!

Morning Kerry! xxxx

right I am off to do some work, then maybe get dressed at some point! haha.........

Morning ladies, hope everyone is ok today - I am off to read Chris' thread too!

Fine thanks, how bout you? I am BAW today, it is so quiet ATM here, wish I could go home and do my giant pile of ironing!!

Hi Tracy :hi: - you can go & do my ironing too if you like? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->