WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Lola - I work in engineering ATM but probably not for much longer as the place I work is closing soon :( x

OMG! Lola I've just noticed at the bottom of your post it says Xmas is only 2wks + 1 day away EEEEEEEK!!

I haven't done ANYTHING yet :dohh: ooooops! :rofl: x

Lola - I work in construction H&S law - exciting stuff eh?!

Nicky - come on girl, pull your finger out and get with the xmas thang!
Have you got another job lined up if that place closes hun?

PS. Morning Sambina :D

OMG! Lola I've just noticed at the bottom of your post it says Xmas is only 2wks + 1 day away EEEEEEEK!!

I haven't done ANYTHING yet :dohh: ooooops! :rofl: x

havent you done any crimbo shopping yet Nicky? x
I havent got many more to get & hoping to get it all finished on saturday x

Morning Tracy & Kerry x

Lola - I'm a receptionist for a printing company x

Bit of advice please girls. How do you change the description bit under your name (as appears on posts). For example, Reedy has ‘I’m going to get a bfp’. I can’t work it out (probably because I’m feeling dense) Thanks :)

hey Poshie here you go! a piccy to demo.

Go to User CP.

Just click on the change details bit in the left hand pannel (red arrow to it) the type whatever you want in the box with the arrow to it and click save at the bottom of the page!

Attachments

• change status.jpg
    change status.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 7
Morning ladies... or should I say afternoon now!

Come'on ladies get that shopping done.... mine was done 3 weeks ago! I dragged DH off shopping, I said I'll be too tired near xmas

Poshie - Edit your Details... there is a box called My family and you fill in in there

Hi Natalie x
Cant believe your nearly 20 weeks already :happydance:
How you feeling? x

HI reedy... feeling huge. Baby is a fidget! expecially after food! Must be like me then! lol.

I can't believe I am nearly 20 weeks either... scan next friday we'll find out if its a boy or girl. But I bet because my DH is so cheeky that baby will have his genes and keeps their legs shut!!

How you doing Reedy?!

Wow what posh instructions lola, cheers! Thanks too Natalie :)

With a distinct lack of symptoms going on here during the 2ww, how are your symptoms Natalie? ;)

Poshie, I'm pregnant so my symptom is eating too much!

My symptoms before BFP where veins on boobs, lumps on areolas. Cervix was soft and low, sex was difficult until it lifted, cried lots! oh gosh I can't remember anymore. My temp was high too. oh and when i got back after a football game I have to lie on the floor to stretch all my bits out as I felt cramped. A week before BPB i had huge sharp stabbing pain, must have been implantation

Excellent symptoms there Natalie, thanks for sharing those :)

HI reedy... feeling huge. Baby is a fidget! expecially after food! Must be like me then! lol.

I can't believe I am nearly 20 weeks either... scan next friday we'll find out if its a boy or girl. But I bet because my DH is so cheeky that baby will have his genes and keeps their legs shut!!

How you doing Reedy?!

Glad baby is keeping you on your toes Nat x
do we get to see a pic of your scan again?? pretty please :blush:

I'm doing ok still hoping & praying for all of our xmas :bfp:s x

Reedy... you will get your BPB!! and it will in your stocking on xmas day!!

Of course you get a piccie... I put my 12wk one up here.. i also got the baby's heart beat at 14weeks but I can't put it on here! Got to convert it

Reedy... you will get your BPB!! and it will in your stocking on xmas day!!

Of course you get a piccie... I put my 12wk one up here.. i also got the baby's heart beat at 14weeks but I can't put it on here! Got to convert it

Thanks Nat x

Hey Chris did you decide what to do?

Morning everyone, its not even 9am and I am BAW (although working from home in bed!)

Nope, haven't decided yet. :dohh: I don't think I'll now until Thursday morning...like 10 minutes before I have to leave for teh appt. :rofl:

Lucky you working from home in bed! I'm with Nicky though, I'd be :sleep: :rofl:

:hi: I'm doing well this morning ladies, thanks! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->