WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

right ladies... i'm off to mark more coursework, I'll be back on later when its time for afternoon snack!!! lol

I have a Christmas party to go to in Manhattan at Noon. :happydance: We're exchanging Secret Santa's! :happydance: I LOVE presents! :D And what's even better is that by the time I get back to the office, I'll only have a short time left until I go home. :happydance:

Can't believe she's almost 20wks either :shock:

Do you ladies ever feel like we are being left behind? :cry: in some sort of weird time warp thingy?

Its a good thing we're all getting our :bfp:'s soon

there's gonna be a mass exodus from TTC as we descend on 1st tri en masse!! :yipee: x

Just back from lunch. Had a teacake and welsh rarebit, washed down with pink grapefruit juice and folic acid :)

Party sounds good Chris,especially in work's time! :happydance:

Hi destiny :wave:

long time no see! how are you hun? x

Hola girls i'm sat here at my desk stuffing my face with a mince pie :dance:

Hiya Daisy :hi: I've always wondered, what's in a mince pie? Meat??

will you girls check out my latest post in my journal please & twll me what you think x I'm probably overly superstitious (sp) but hey i like to have hope x

Hi Destiny x x x

Its fruit, like raisins, orange peel that sort of thing x I take it you dont have them in the US then?? x they are scrummy especially hot with squirty cream x

Its fruit, like raisins, orange peel that sort of thing x I take it you dont have them in the uS then?? x they are scrummy especially hot with squirty cream x

Ooooh, okay. I THINK we have them. I dunno though. :shrug: Never saw anyone eat one. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->