WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

My heating at home is fine at the mo (touch wood) but I am considering getting one of these british gas deals where you pay £7/month and get free callouts, parts and labour for boiler and whole heating system. Someone I know has had to use it and said they are very good.

just popped in to wish Chris a happy birthday.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

and lots of congratulations to Tracy !!! too......:wohoo::happydance:

HI Buffy x

Love the new ticker Poshie x
I'm just eating a mint aero mousse but its a bit too minty its like eating toothpaste :dohh:

am okish today....had a bad moment last night when i started thinking about it all though....hug from DH helped though....

just looking forward to 2009 now....

i did get some good news last week.....a text off my manager to say that i had got my promotion......!

bittersweet i guess.....

Reedy....:rofl: re the toothpaste...

wahtever you do, don't try the ainsley harriot lemon zest couscous...it tastes like washing up liquid!

Congrats on your promotion Buffy. 2009 is going to be a fab year, I can feel it.

fingers crossed for all of us here that it will be a lovely year........

:hugs:

Hi Buffy :hugs: Thanks for the b-day wishes.

Congrats on the promotion!! :D

2009 will be a great year!!

HI Buffy x

I'm just eating a mint aero mousse but its a bit too minty its like eating toothpaste :dohh:

Thanks Reedy. New cycle, new ticker, that's how it's going to be for me. Out with the dead wood and in with the shiny new ticker :)

Already looking forward to this cycle's attempt in a couple of weeks. :happydance:

I like mint aeros actually. Do you think your taste is just funny - ie. a symptom? ;)

OMG I feel so bad I didn't know about what had happened Buffy - thanks for your message hun, I don't know what to say except I am so so very sorry sending you enormous :hugs:

HI Buffy x

Thanks Reedy. New cycle, new ticker, that's how it's going to be for me. Out with the dead wood and in with the shiny new ticker :)

Already looking forward to this cycle's attempt in a couple of weeks. :happydance:

I like mint aeros actually. Do you think your taste is just funny - ie. a symptom? ;)

No I dont think so it was just very strong mint eeewwww x I love mint aeros too thats why I thought the mousse would be nice, I should have stuck to the chocolate one :dohh:

Ahh apologies Reedy, I misread you! I thought you said you were eating a mint choc aero. I neglected to see the word 'mousse'.......never tried one of those, although the normal choc ones are nice aren't they.

At home now guys and praying that these vit b's will help and next cycle will be the one ;)

So, I get a returned commerical questionnaire for team three (I work for teams one and two and there is another assistant for team three) put directly in my in-box. I put a lil yellow sticky on it saying "please give to [a team three commerical underwriter]" and put it in the team three "bucket". After lunch, I get the same memo put back in my in-box with the sticky I wrote still on it. WTF??

very mysterious behaviour there Lea! I wonder if you'll ever get to the bottom of that....

Well morning all :) How are we doing today? I normally go to London today, but it's cancelled this particular time. Still, gives me a chance toget some more work done at the office.

Managed to spill some red wine on our pale carpet last night. It seemed like only a little bit but it somehow managed to spray in a long thin arc in the middle of the room. My clumsy fault for knocking over a glass. Looked at it this morning and it's still damp. The dog's pretty good in these situations, she does 'phase 1' of the clean up (she's very good bless her) and I do phases 2 and 3 - Teamwork :)

We're looking at a holiday in the Maldives now.......bit pricey though but looks lush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->