WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Morning girls x

Poshie - hope you manage to get your carpet clean x & loving the teamwork :rofl:
My mum & dad went to the Maldives for their 25th wedding anniversary & said it was amazing & so peaceful x

Hi Reedy :)

Ah so your parents had a lovely time then. I've always wanted to go somewhere dreamy like that, with tropical trees, clear warm water etc. The weather is pretty much guaranteed to be great in Feb (when we are going) it's just finding the right island (there are loads!) and a holiday for the right price.......the hunt continues.

How are you doing today?

Morning ladies :waves:

Poshie - the Maldives sounds AMAZING!! I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to go there :cloud9:

I'm ok thanks just feeling incredibly tired like a could sleep for a week :sleep:
Doesnt help that I have no work to do again :dohh:
How are you? x

Morning Nicky how are you? x

Reedy, I'm doing okay thanks. Over the worst of my crappy illness thank goodness. Just the remnants of a cough lingering but not too bad. I was feeling a bit down about af arriving early but as my DH said, I have been ill and not to worry about it. I am feeling better now and looking forward to our next cycle of ttc in just a couple of weeks!

PS. Hi Nicky hun :)

I was feeling a bit down about af arriving early but as my DH said, I have been ill and not to worry about it.

It is hard whenever AF shows up but you'll get your :bfp: soon enough hun x
Glad your feeling a bit better too x x x

Your symptoms are sounding promising Reedy. Are you testing 24th? I assume you'll be testing with FMU so you'll post the result in the morning yeah? It's just I will struggle to get online later and I'll want to know before we leave for MIL!!

Yeah if AF isnt here by the 24th I'll test & post the result after I've done it x I'll post it in the gallery bit wether its :bfn: or hopefully :bfp:

Morning Ladies

Sorry I didnt get back on yesterday, work went CRAZY!! :rofl:

Poshie - Use White wine on the red wine to get rid of the stain!!

Reedy - Ive got my fx for you.

Nicky - Not long for us now!!

I feel rubbish that I didnt congratulate Chris on her birthday :dohh:

I know

How are you feeling? optimistic or not?

Im not TBH - just preparing myself for the worst so it doesn't end up spoiling my xmas x

Hi ladies, how are we all today?

I feel a bit sick but not as bad as yesterday! Am going to ring the docs in a bit and try and get an appt

Hi Samba :)

How are you diddling? You still Mrs Chilled Out?

Yeah I did think about the white wine thing but of course typically, I didn't have any white in !

Gotta finish at four today and take dd to docs, think she has a chest infection - just in time for xmas!!!

There seems to be alot of illness doing the rounds Tracy. Hope dd gets better before xmas :)

Yeah me too! there are loads of bugs doing the rounds here - hope to god I don't get one!

Where is everyone today? I am very BAW - hardly any work to do, mind you good job cos my brain is not working well at the mo LOL

AFternoon ladies :hi:

I haven't even left for work yet. :dohh: We have TONS of ice and DH is out salting our driveway so we can get out. We're in the mountains so we have a pretty streep driveway and there's no way we're getting up it as it is right now. Looks like I'll be fashionably late for work. :rofl:

Pretty quiet morning here today Tracy. Reedy has restricted online time now unfortunately. As you know, Samba isn't on half as much these days. It tends to pick up in the afternoon when Chris arrives.

*edit* speak of the devil and she will appear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->