WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Will be doing much better one the salt melts in my driveway so I can get to work......or not :rofl: I sooooooooooo just wanted to call out sick but DH wouldn't let me. :rofl: :rofl:

Oh didn't know that about Reedy - how much time is she allowed and how do they restrict it? - how mean of them!!!!:rofl:

Hiya Chris you be careful on that ice girl!! can't you ring in and stay at home?

Will be doing much better one the salt melts in my driveway so I can get to work......or not :rofl: I sooooooooooo just wanted to call out sick but DH wouldn't let me. :rofl: :rofl:

Well personally, to expect you to traverse the dangerous highway would be to put your life (and that of your future children) in jeopardy, and your boss wouldn't want that on their conscious ;) Stay at home.......home is niiccce ;)

Hiya Chris you be careful on that ice girl!! can't you ring in and stay at home?

Yeah, I can but I'd have to use my last personal day that I was using for the day after Christmas. The roads are fine (relatively) it's just my driveway....

Well personally, to expect you to traverse the dangerous highway would be to put your life (and that of your future children) in jeopardy, and your boss wouldn't want that on their conscious ;) Stay at home.......home is niiccce ;)

:rofl::rofl:

Oh didn't know that about Reedy - how much time is she allowed and how do they restrict it? - how mean of them!!!!:rofl:

I believe she's been told to use only at lunchtime (although she has been sneaking on at other times).

I'm off to luncheon in a mo girls. DH's day off so I will get to see him :)

Back later, be good now !

Hi Samba Tracy & Chris x
Tracy - I'm only allowed on at lunch time :cry: but I tend to sneak on now & again :blush:

Chris - Hope your DH manages to get you on your way to work soon x

Samba - Thanks hun but trying not to get my hopes up x

Hi Reedy - that is rubbish!! what on earth are you doing all day now then? LOL

Pretty quiet morning here today Tracy. Reedy has restricted online time now unfortunately. As you know, Samba isn't on half as much these days. It tends to pick up in the afternoon when Chris arrives.

*edit* speak of the devil and she will appear!

Im sorry girls, as founder of BAW you'd think I'd show more commitment!! :rofl: STUPID job (Which I love takes up so much of my time nowadays!!) I shall make a new years resolution to make more BAW time!!

Anyway..... CHRIS!!! Im SO SORRY :cry:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k204/Gr8BudGirl/BelatedBirthday.jpg

Hello CLEARBLUE DIGI CONFIRMED UP THE DUFF TRACY!! :wave: (phew thats a long name)

Hi Reedy - that is rubbish!! what on earth are you doing all day now then? LOL

Work when I have some & nothing when I dont :rofl:

I really should be working now but BAW & BNB is like a drug I need to keep myself awake while at work :rofl:

Methinks that Reedy is going to be Worlds Best Thumb Twiddler!! :rofl: However its great fun being a Rebel!! :rofl:

Did I miss much?

Reedy, you've done well - first step is to admit you are an addict - good girl :)

There is a guy here at work who's gf is about to sprog any time soon. Her EDD is today and he was late in as she was having 'twinges'. Turned out to be a false alarm though so he's come into work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->