WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Congrats on your new BNB status Reedy!!

God I am so bored I wanna go home:hissy:

Hello again ladies :hi: I finally arrived to work! 90 minutes late!!! :dohh: Oh well, I'm here....see my committment??? :rofl:

Reedy, congrats on becoming an addict. :yipee:

Samba - don't worry about it, I still love ya! :kiss: :hugs:

:wohoo: I bet your so glad you made it in to work chris :grr:

:rofl:
Yeah, I was a little angry at myself for not calling out, but.....ah oh well, what's done is done and it's not like I really do work here anyway. :rofl: :rofl:

Your commitment and dedication to your profession in commendable on all levels Chris. Your boss must be proud :D

Your commitment and dedication to your profession in commendable on all levels Chris. Your boss must be proud :D

Nah, not really. I just didn't want to call out sick and miss out on my opportunity to win $5,000. :rofl: :rofl:

I think you two are putting yourselves down, I mean you do alot of the community........................................................................

OK so that's the BNB community, but hey, it's still a community right? :D

Just wanted to say a quick good morning. I have to finish everything for year end this week, so I will only be popping in for breaks and lunch. I hope everyone is happy and well. :kiss:

Anyone want my job???? It gets in the way of my BNB time!!

Speaking of which I am now snowed under!! :grr: (thats my new fave smiley!! ) So wont be on much more today :cry:

Missing you all already :hug:

Lea and Samba so sorry about the mountains of work. :growlmad: You can shove some over my way because I am BORED BORED BORED!!!!! :hissy:

Sorry you both wont be around much this afternoon x
I have loads of work to do but its so tedious I cant be bothered :rofl: Don think my boss would be too impressed but hey ho x

Well, my office thinks I'm very busy because they hear all this typing but really I'm on BnB! :rofl:

I'm watching egg fertilization videos to try to imagine what's going on inside my body right now. :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MnQxiSJZ4Q

I love this part in Grease 2 :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkaBKJcN_Hg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back