WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

All I can picture my body doing right now is a blood fountain in my lady garden!

been uncharecteristically busy at work today :rofl:

I kinda forgot how to cope with some actual 'work' :dohh: :rofl:

I have had a pretty busy day actually. I've recently been told I am heading up a department (new to the company, although I've done it before). So this means more hassle and work for me girls. Not going to start getting my teeth into it til next year though.

I'm going into a meeting at 11:00 so that should help my boredom some.

I'm very :sleep: today as when I tried to get some sleep little Annie decided it was play time and wouldn't stay put in the bed. :dohh:

Hey my dog does the same thing sometimes Chris. We'll both be dead on our feet and madam decides she's wide awake and full of beans! :D

Trouble is we don't like to go to bed when she's awake and not in the bed with us b/c she's a daschund and in being a daschund she is VERY VERY mischievous!!!! :dohh:

I call my dog a minx because she can be a little (well quite big) minx. I had a cauliflower out on the side in the kitchen the other week, next day there was a little stump left where madam dog had helped herself. At least it was healthy I suppose, unlike the loaves of bread she has had not so long ago! She somehow doesn't tear or rip the packet.......I really would like to set up a camera to watch what she gets up to!

YAYAYAYAY!!! I got my annual cost of living increase, and my supervisor hinted that I may be getting a promotion sometime in the upcoming year!! YAYAYAYAY!!

been working fromm home today....you'd have thought i would be on here all day....but i've been busy....a combination of work, and ransacking cupboards for food!

two bad things about working from home..

1. always wondering what to eat next....
2. cat decided to throw up on kitchen floor.....that then made me start to heave!

Thats fab news Lea x :happydance:

Buffy - Hope you & the cat are ok x

hairball....the cat...not me....:rofl:

i'm ok though thanks......

need to write my Chrimbo cards tonight.....i'm so behind on everything this year....

Hey how do I insert a link to a journal or whatever in my sig??

thought of you earlier today Chris.....i was on the phone to someone in the US (ordering a subscription to the Martha Stewart magasine for my mum's Chrimbo pressie) and i was listening to the american lovely accent....made me want to go back right now! :hissy:

thought of you earlier today Chris.....i was on the phone to someone in the US (ordering a subscription to the Martha Stewart magasine for my mum's Chrimbo pressie) and i was listening to the american lovely accent....made me want to go back right now! :hissy:

Awww :hugs: :hugs: Well come on back.....we have a sofa bed! :rofl:

Speaking of accents, it's so funny, since we type we all "sound" the same for the most part and you really don't think that we all (or most have us not sure if England has different accents depending on what part of England you're in) have accents to one another. Even in the states, someone from NY for example has a different accent than someone from California. AND even in NY you have different accents, like me, I grew up practically in the Bronx (I actually grew up and spent most of my life in yonkers, but that is right on the border of The Bronx) and people in the Bronx have a VERY different accent than people from say Buffalo NY.

Same in Canada. You can tell when someone is from newfoundland, or saskatchewan, or BC. I still don't know what some americans are talking aboot when they are mocking canadian accents :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->