WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reedy - I don't need an excuse! :rofl:
xx

I dont need any either!!! :rofl: Although I dont drink whilst in the 2ww!!

I love Next clothes as their sizes are very generous!! Size 14 is huge on me but 12 is just right!!

I'm 3 different sizes in different shops.
In some shops I'm an 8 others a 10 or a 12

the only thing close to a size 8 on me is my feet! you lucky girl reedy lol

Did anyone watch Dawn gets naked last night it was funny! I think we should all do what the burlesque woman said and celebrate whatever our body shape is!! Have you seen Jordan lately though - talk about lollipop head!!!

I dont need any either!!! :rofl: Although I dont drink whilst in the 2ww!!

I love Next clothes as their sizes are very generous!! Size 14 is huge on me but 12 is just right!!

Wow you think Next are generous. I'd say the opposite. It must have something to do with body shape. I like Monsoon as I'm a definate size 14 in there and it fits well too.

Ohh I meant to watch that! :dohh:
I'll watch it On Demand later.

I really like Dawn Porter! She was on the Channel 4 show Balls Of Steel if any of you have ever seen it?

In a recent survey, a large percentage of men said confidence is the sexiest thing about women! :wohoo:

Tracey - I have never thought Jordan/Katie Price is pretty!
xx

Its not often I get into an 8 trust me
I have a small waist but HUGE thighs, buying jeans is a nightmare bcus a 10 will fit round my waist but I cant get them over my knees :cry: a 12 will fit lovely but will need a belt because they are so baggy round the waist plus I need to buy petit bcus I'm only 5ft 1:blush:
I'm an odd shape me

Can any of your girls help with my new signature. Baby.Love has been very kind to make me a new sig & she has made it really small but its still saying its too big as you can see can any of you help please

Me neither really!

Ok who would you look like if you could choose?

I would be either Julia Roberts or Drew Barrymore

Reedy try opening it with paint programme if you have it and then sketch/skew till it is the right size (right click and see 'properties' that will tell you the size hth

Reedy - Aww, you've got more of an 'hourglass' figure then?
Sorry, I'm useless with sigs (hence why mine is so bare!) :rofl:

Have you tried over in the sig etc. forum?

Tracey - I would love to look like Drew Barrymore too!
I watched Batman Forever (1995) the other day and it reminded me how beautiful she is!

I think Christina Ricci is gorgeous too.
xx

golcarlilly its a tiny file hun, if its re sized anymore it wont exist :rofl: mine is bigger than what i sent Reedy,....I am so confused lol

i'm a size 10/12, Reedy i've got completely the opposite body shape to u-really thin, long legs (36inches) but a wee podgy belly! also got MASSIVE boobs which make me look fat-if i could have any surgery I would love a boob reduction (dr actually offered me once when I was 18 but was too scared and mum was horrified)

if i could have anybody's body i would have kelly brooks as she's curvy but really well proportioned! df LOVES cameron diaz also although i don't see the attraction xx

My DH loves Scarlett Johanssen - we have watched the island at least a hundred times:rofl:

Leah - no idea then hun sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back