WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on tax rebate, Reedy! :happydance:
'Every little helps!' :rofl:
xx

Chris - Well sound like it is your month. Afterall i was an angel last time and MC and this time on CD17 it was my birthday so when we went out for dinner i had two glasses of wine and the following sunday on CD20 i went to the spa with my sister for my birthday treat and this time (touch wood) everything seems fine.
As soon as i got my :bfp: i was back to being an angel again.
So if it was the case for me, then could be the same for you. I just think these LO's need a little naughtiness. :rofl:

Yep, that would sound about right for our LO - taking after his/her dad already. :rofl: :rofl:

Reedy, fantastic about the tax rebate! We had one in April after we filed our taxes.

Reedy - I read about us all getting a tax rebate because of the new tax reduction from 22% to 20% so as it has come in after the start of the financial year we get about £50-£60 rebate this month. I haven't been paid yet, but i'm hoping to get the same then.

ella - Thanks you can have mine with pleasure. But shes a nasty piece of work though!! :rofl:

Talking of weight. I was a size 8-10 this time last year, however I worked 70-80 hours a week, I hated my job, my boss, I never had time for DF or myself. Now Im in a new job however put on some weight now a 12-14 (optimistic 12!!! :rofl:) Some of that was weight I put on whilst preggers and tbh cant be bothered to shift. BUT, Im happy!!!

ella - Thanks you can have mine with pleasure. But shes a nasty piece of work though!! :rofl:

Talking of weight. I was a size 8-10 this time last year, however I worked 70-80 hours a week, I hated my job, my boss, I never had time for DF or myself. Now Im in a new job however put on some weight now a 12-14 (optimistic 12!!! :rofl:) Some of that was weight I put on whilst preggers and tbh cant be bothered to shift. BUT, Im happy!!!

Happiness is all that matters!!

ella - Yes, you should use extra protection. If you have vomitting or diahorrea whilst on the pill you should assume its ineffective. Also same goes whilst on Anti-B's!!

hi everyone :hi: how r we all today? i've been doing the dreaded *w* today but free to chat now :happydance:

i've not caught up on the posts so what's the goss with everyone? xx

Thanks Kerry.

I knew about antibiotics and vomiting but my doc didn't mention diarorrea.. Or if she did I switched off! :dohh:
xx

Afternoon makemeamammy :hi:

I'm good thanks, and my interview went okay.. How're you?
xx

Kerry - I was a size 14 before i got pregnant last time and managed to put on 3kilos in that short time, never managed to lose the weight, losing weight was the last thing on my mind at the time. I was a 16 when i got pregnant this time. So who knows what size i will be by the end of this pregnancy. Plus i've got a few years on you so that's my excuse :rofl:

hi everyone :hi: how r we all today? i've been doing the dreaded *w* today but free to chat now :happydance:

i've not caught up on the posts so what's the goss with everyone? xx

Hi Mammy :hi: Doing well today - but it's only 9am. Ask me that question in a few hours. :rofl:

Hi makemeamammy -Good to see you.

Ella - Read the leaflet with your pills it will tell you what to do in circumstances like sickness and diarrohea. Sometimes it may want you not to leave your weeks gap between packs but carry straight onto the next pack.

Thanks Owo :hugs:

I'm gonna read my leaflet tonight definitely.. Or I might be in the Teen Pregnancy section sooner than I'd like!

Bye Chris! Have a nice nap :rofl:
xx

The pill is amazingly effective. I was on it for 10 years with no PG scares. I didn't realise how well they worked until i found out how easy it was for me to pregnant without them :rofl: My sister was on antibiotics whilst on the pill and although she waited the recommended 7 days after finishing her antibiotics she got pregnant with her son, so i would say if you have to take antibiotics be extra careful for that whole month to make sure, but after that you should be fine.

i'm good thanks girls, still no sign of the wicked witch of the east but hey ho! got a doctors appointment for next wednesday which i'm hoping i won't have to go to coz she'll have turned up by then but who knows-keep ur fingers crossed for me ladies (not ur legs tho :blush: )

ella-so glad ur interview went well, when do u find out if u got the job or not? xx

Thanks Owo.. I know all about antibiotics & the pill and stuff.. My mum actually got pregnant with me while she was on the pill and taking antibiotics! :rofl:

She always says she's glad she did though. :D

makemeamammy - Thankyou! :hugs:
I will hear back by tomorrow evening. :wohoo:
xx

Thanks Owo.. I know all about antibiotics & the pill and stuff.. My mum actually got pregnant with me while she was on the pill and taking antibiotics! :rofl:

She always says she's glad she did though. :D

makemeamammy - Thankyou! :hugs:
I will hear back by tomorrow evening. :wohoo:
xx

Arhh i see.

Yeah, but I'd never heard of having diahorrea making the pill so ineffective that someone got pregnant, so just thought I'd ask! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"