WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
makemeamammy - I'll even cross my legs for you!!! Im not Ov'ing!!

Yeah, but I'd never heard of having diahorrea making the pill so ineffective that someone got pregnant, so just thought I'd ask! :)

I think i depends on how severe the diareahhea(sp) is because if everything is going right through you then the pill might not get absorbed into your blood stream. sorry if TMI but if you just have a small dose of it once, then you should be fine. I never used to worry about one off events.

ella - I got preggers whilst on the pill but I'd been on a 2 day bender and was ill with hangovers!!

Right if I dont get my :bfp: this month I'm going back on the pill & then taking antibiotics while doing plenty of this :sex:
seems to have worked for others :rofl:

Thankyou for all your help Kerry and Owo :hugs:

I am definitely gonna read the leaflet and if me and the OH decide to.. :blush: then we'll definitely use extra protection. :)

When my doc asked how much I drink a week I felt a bit bad so I rounded down.. quite a lot! :rofl:
xx

Hi girls just been for my lunch and doing a bit of 'w' back now though!

Ella - do be careful any stomach upsets or taking antibiotics can decrease the effectiveness of the bcp!

Thanks Tracey :hugs:

Reedy - :rofl:
You're assuming you're not already pregnant!
xx

Poshie - I was on the pill for 13 years before ttc this time and my periods regulated straight away, they say you can be more fertile when you have just come off the bcp, good luck when you start trying!

Hi there gocarlilly

As I mentioned in my post in Nov/Dec trying thread, I’m in limbo land at the moment, just waiting to see if I have an af or not. Who knows when, or indeed if it will happen! Hope it does of course. Plan is to have a couple of months getting some sort of cycle together (fingers crossed) hence the ttc starts Dec. Some people seem to get back to normal and pregnant very quickly after the pill, others take longer. It seems everyone is different and there’s no way to know how long it will take until you try. Good luck to you

I read something quite interesting a little while back on the TTC thread.
Docs aparently reccomend taking a baby asprin whilst TTC as it thins the blood which can make it easier to concieve. As you know alcohol also thins the blood doing effectively the same thing.... So girls Id say get on the ole :wine: whilst OV'ing!! :rofl:

Wow!!! I've only been gone a couple of hours & had something like 7 pages of chat to catch up on!! Blimey you girlies are very chatty today arent you?? :rofl: xx

By the way - my boss said I could take 1/2 day Yipppeeee!!

(So thats where I've been when I was Missing In Action lol) xx

On the topic of weight - I used to be a small size 12 and now I am a size 14/16 just been shopping to matalan on my lunch and in the changing rooms I overheard a conversation where one lady was saying she couldn't believe she was having to try on size 18 - I think sizes have got smaller especially in the 'cheapy' shops - think they economise on fabric!!

Kerry's gonna turn you all into party animals! :rofl:
xx

I read something quite interesting a little while back on the TTC thread.
Docs aparently reccomend taking a baby asprin whilst TTC as it thins the blood which can make it easier to concieve. As you know alcohol also thins the blood doing effectively the same thing.... So girls Id say get on the ole :wine: whilst OV'ing!! :rofl:

You could be onto something there. As you said earlier you got pregnant after a two day drinking session. I got pregnant after drinking wine on my birthday and Chris has been a naughty girl too. Not that i condone drinking of course :rofl:

On the topic of weight - I used to be a small size 12 and now I am a size 14/16 just been shopping to matalan on my lunch and in the changing rooms I overheard a conversation where one lady was saying she couldn't believe she was having to try on size 18 - I think sizes have got smaller especially in the 'cheapy' shops - think they economise on fabric!!

I think you are right. I think they decrease the material gradually but over time this brings it into a lower size. Hence why we are all buying bigger sizes. Admittedly i know i am phsyically bigger but this does make sense.

Sorry to be the voice of doom but I read the other day that even the recommended limit for wine a week can halve your fertility and chances of getting preggers! I LOVE to drink wine and used to have it a few times a week but I have cut down and only drink on Saturdays now :hissy:

ok girls there you have it an excuse to get smashed at the weekend :rofl:

Hi Nicky! :hi:

Tracey - definitely agree that some shops lie about sizes! :rofl:
I'm an 8-10, depending on where I go.
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads