WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh destiny!!! they are so gorgeous and excellent names too. I'm not allowed any more!!!!

<~~~~~not allowed any more pets either. :cry: For some really strange reason FIL and DH think that 2 dogs and a rabbit is enough. :dohh:

Hiya Im back,

Sorry I have been snowed under today!! :rofl: Yes no POAS because I know that it will be a :bfn:. The Evap line wouldnt show up when I took a pic of it, Its defo an evap as its grey with no colour.

Nat - Hope that you are able to change hospitals ok. Loving that your mum is going to deliver your baby!!

Tracy - Hope that the :witch: departs soon!!

Chris - POAS result???? :rofl: Coz I know you've done one!! :rofl:

Reedy - Happy b'day for Monday!!! :happydance:

Baby.love - Thanks for my sig!! I love it. Everyones siggies look FAB!!

oh destiny!!! they are so gorgeous and excellent names too. I'm not allowed any more!!!!

<~~~~~not allowed any more pets either. :cry: For some really strange reason FIL and DH think that 2 dogs and a rabbit is enough. :dohh:

I'd have two more kittens, boys for my girls. Chickens, ducks and a dog oh and two children!!!! :rofl:

Right ladies I'm going shopping, but I can't remember what for!!!

Kerry, I haven't POAS today!!!! :happydance: Will do one tomorrow morning though before my hair appt.

Thanks owo, i love making them and i am still learning lol. Hows little bean doing?

Little bean is doing ok. I think they are slowly filling up my pelvis and leaving no room for my bladder, so i'm having to make lots of trips to the loo. Very annoying. Hopefully in a few weeks LO will rise out of my pelvis and I'll be more comfortable. Not that i'm complaning really as if it means LO is doing well then i'm happy.

Natalie, have fun shopping! I'm going to do some shopping after I get my hair done tomorrow!

I would love to get another mini-daschund, a red one, like my Annie. I'm going to my parent's tonight for my mother's birthday so I'll get to see Oscar, who's Annie's brother.

Oh yeah, and I want 3 kids too....:rofl: DH isn't so sure about the 3rd though :rofl:

Think he would have let me keep them all if i hadnt brought my tarantulas up from kent lol

Right girls i am off for a while, have a good afternoon and i'll catch you all later :hugs:

Right everyone I'm off home hope you all have a lovely weekend & I'll speak to you all on tuesday

Chris hope you get your :bfp: this weekend have my fingers crossed for you hun x :hugs:

Bye Reedy and Leah :wave: Have a great weekend!

so what's everyone got planned for the weekend?

We might be going to London tomorrow to visit BIL as it's his 30th birthday. That isn't definate yet. The weather is suppose to be sunny all weekend so i plan on making the most of it as it will proabably be the last of the year.

Everyones gone :cry:

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow. So I hope that the :witch: turns up soon so I know that I can have a :wine: :beer: then :drunk: then :sleep: :rofl: then probably :sick: in the morning :rofl:

Apart from that nothing!!

Not too much planned this weekend. Tonight we're going to my parent's for my mom's birthday. Saturday morning I'm getting my hair cut and highlighted and then going shopping, then probably out to dinner. Sunday we have a birthday party for twin 5 year olds.

Im back now too girls, didn't find any shoes to buy but I did get a nice top for work!

Destiny your little black kitten looks just like my little Teddy who died when he was only 3 months old from kidney problems :cry: it was last November and I still miss the little guy so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"