WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so! I am really nervous though, my friend was sposed to be coming with me but she can't afford (she is really skint) so I am going alone - hope everyone is nice there!

I'm sure everyone will be very nice.

I could never take a dance class. I am completely tone deaf, have no rhythm, 2 left feet and dance like a drunk horse. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I am not sure I am much better!! I hope they don't make me wear a cropped top cos my belly is huge:rofl:

Kerry there is a pic of me on facebook with short hair think its in the folder called Photos

Hope you have a fab time tracy :happydance:

Chris - I'm the same I have no co-ordination whatsoever :rofl::blush:

Have a nice evening Tracy.

Yeah, I can't wear crop tops either - I look 5 months pregnant - maybe 6. :blush:

: Chris - I'm the same I have no co-ordination whatsoever :rofl::blush:[/QUOTE said:
Seriously, I'm a disaster! When my dogs see me coming, they just move right out of the way! :rofl:

I'm going to try for my learner's permit (finally, I'm 26 now). Wish me luck :D

Good Luck Lea.
I would hate to have to re-take my driving test now. I've been driving for ten years....blimey makes me feel old to even think about it.

I've been driving for 12 years! If I had to take a test again, I'd definitely fail. :rofl:

I'm off home now. Chris and Lea i hope your days don't drag on too much and hope you and everyone else has a great evening.
:hugs:

sorry I missed you last night, left a message on your msn.. I was playing on the wii with DH.

How are you doing?

Im good thanks!

Have you got Mario Karts?? Reedy and I where playing against each other last night

Yeah I got mario kart and we where playing Indiana Jones Lego together!! I get so frustrated..

We'll all have to have a match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back