WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to see you go makemeamammy hope you'll come back soon with wedding pics galore x

Good luck with uni & your wedding :hugs: Hope to see you around soon x x x x

so basically just wanna say bye to everyone, i'm leaving BnB and FF and df and i r gona stop trying for the time being :cry: - don't wanna bore u all with details but it's in my journal if u want to know more, good luck everyone with ur journey's and i hope all goes well for u all.

Thanks for all the support, AM xxxxxx

Sorry to see you are leaving. Best of luck with everything. :hug:

Lucky you Tracy I have two hours left and can't believe how slow this afternoon is going.

I can't believe how slowly this morning is going!! :dohh:

Oh I know you poor things, I wish I could wind the clock forward a bit lol

What are you up to tonight? I am :laundry::dishes::hangwashing::-( what an exciting life i lead!!

PS I love these smilies!!

Chris - Have you gots lots of work to keep you busy for your afternoon though? or is it going to be a slow afternoon too.

Hi mammy.

I replied on your journo!! And you HAVE to keep in touch as I want to know all about the wedding plans!! :hug: I'll miss you :cry:

Hi Lea!!

Oh I know you poor things, I wish I could wind the clock forward a bit lol

What are you up to tonight? I am :laundry::dishes::hangwashing::-( what an exciting life i lead!!

PS I love these smilies!!

Your evening sounds like mine last night. Washing, cleaning the hamster cage etc etc

Tonight we are visiting my dad and his wife for dinner. Hoping it's Roast Beef and yorkshire pudding again, if you didn't see my post last time we visited. The story behind the Roast Beef is that the first time they cooked us it, we said it was really yummy as it was, now everytime we visit we get the same thing. Not that i'm complaining as i really do like it and we haven't visited for a couple of weeks so it will be nice to have a roast.

Chris - Have you gots lots of work to keep you busy for your afternoon though? or is it going to be a slow afternoon too.

Nah, it'll be a pretty slow PM as well. UNLESS, building services comes with my filing cabinet then I can be busy putting things into it and re-arranging m desk.

I actually have a ton of scanning and data entry to do, plus a ton of papers to file, but not in the mood for that. :rofl:

Owo - sounds yummy!! Making my mouth water and I still got over an hour before lunch. :dohh:

My day is going slow too :hissy:

My back is killing me today :cry: really want to go home now so DH can give me a sensual massage :blush:

Lea - Hope you have a nice time at your Dad's

MMM roast beef! we are having baked potatoes with mince beef and veg in gravy I have just been eating some smoked almonds my friend gave me this lunchtime, they are yummy (no good for the waistline though!)

A sensual massage sounds lovely! I hope the :witch: departs soon so DH and I can get back to some hanky panky.

Reedy - I am jealous i'd love a sensual massage. When i was on holiday at the beginning of July i went to the spa for a massage and it was heavenly, DH does try bless him but it just isn't the same.
Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back