WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
doing ok but a bit mad.. back at work obviously but everyone at work keeps asking me about babies.. the more who ask the blunter the answer of course but it is the hardest thing i have EVER had to do... one nurse asked me if they were kicking yet and that my bump was doing nicely...i just answered i'd lost them and that i'm chubby now not pregnant!! pain just hits you like a freight train when anyone asks.. word has obviously not spread around yet...how i wish it would so i dont have to answer all these questions!

Other than that thought i was feeling ok.. but its a day at a time.. yesterday was horrid but tuesday i had a really good day so you never can tell....its good to have as much distraction as humanly possible.. hence back in the BAW club for a natter about normal stuff!!!!!

Ok- baby love- give us the goss how did it happen- was there a proposal or did you just agree to get married.. we want details!!!!

Thanks Kerry x

Doc - I cant imagine what your goig through right now but want you to know that I'm here if ever you want to talk :hugs:

Morning All

Congratualtions Leah that's great news. I loved my wedding day.

Doc - Sorry you are finding it so hard being back at work. I work with a bunch of blokes and they all didn't know what to say when i returned after mmc so they didn't say anything. At the time i was hurt but in hindsight it was for the best. Sorry that the word didn't spread before you went back, i don't know what i'd have done if someone had asked how bubs was doing. I'm thinking of you :hugs:

I'm not too bad. Getting excited and nervous, but more excited about my scan tomorrow. After which if all is still ok DH has said i can go shopping. :happydance: I've been so desperate to buy baby things but have held off.

Thats fab news owo I love shopping :happydance:
Cant believe we have to wait till next week though to see scan pics :dohh:

Sorry about the pics. If i had a way of doing uploading the pics in a caravan i would. At the earliest opportunity i will be posting.

Afternoon Ladies! :hi:

Leah - that's great news! Congrats

Doc - I'm sorry work has been a bit difficult for you. I can't imagine what you're going through but I'm always here for you. :hugs:

Owo - your scan is tomorrow? How exciting!!! :happydance: And then shopping afterwards? :wohoo: I'm sure everything is just fine with bubs and enjoy the shopping!!! :happydance:

:hi:Hi Chris

I've got loads of work to do but its so boring so I keep putting it off :rofl:

For all of us ladies at work today and who has ever had to deal with difficult people, this is for you!

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/flyasshole.gif

For all of us ladies at work today and who has ever had to deal with difficult people, this is for you!

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/flyasshole.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Has anyoe heard from Ella? wonder how her first week at her new job went? x

Hi Chris

Love the joke. If that was true for this place it would be Heathrow :rofl:

Haven't heard from Ella but she'd probably far too busy working to be on here.

Reedy - I have been putting off my work all week, now i have to get it done today before i have two days off :happydance: for the days off and :hissy: for the work. I've had quite a productive morning so not much left for this afternoon :happydance:

I'm eating my Jaffa Cakes from Buffy. They're DELICIOUS!!

Where is everyone???? :shrug:

Good Morning/Afternoon,

Leah - That's fantastic news girl. I'm so excited for you.

Ella said something on Facebook about how her first day was awesome and she is going to be moved on in her training. She seems to be really happy with it.

I was thinking. I noticed that the forum is going to be doing a secret santa. I think it would be fun to have a BAW secret santa. Smaller pool, less chance of slipping. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"