Status
Not open for further replies.
She is gorgeous x

Didnt think it was possible for me to get any more broodier

Exactly how I feel!!
I couldn't put her down!!
I was all "awwwwwwwwww, ohhhhhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwwww!"
haha!!

Aww Reedy! :hugs: I know how you feel hun. If I get any more broody you'll need to lock me up and throw away the key because I'll be having my little dog Annie in a carriage. :rofl: As it is, I dress the poor thing. :dohh:

Aww Reedy! :hugs: I know how you feel hun. If I get any more broody you'll need to lock me up and throw away the key because I'll be having my little dog Annie in a carriage. :rofl: As it is, I dress the poor thing. :dohh:

:rofl::hugs: Annie is so cute though bet she's even cuter when she's dressed up

:rofl::hugs: Annie is so cute though bet she's even cuter when she's dressed up

Yeah she is pretty cute dressed up - let me see if I can dig up some photos.

This is from Halloween last year. :rofl:
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/annie3.jpg

Right girls I'm off will speak to you all 2moro hope you all have lovely evenings

:hug:

OMG She so so cute

This is her in the winter:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/DSC02056.jpg

Bye Reedy, have a wonderful evening.

Lea, just you and me again babe. See, we should go home. It's 5:00 somewhere in the world. :rofl: :rofl: That's DH's excuse for drinking before Noon, "Well, it's Noon somewhere in the world." :rofl: :rofl:

Back! :hi: Was just getting to a real good part in my book and my hour was up. :dohh:

Hey guys.. know you've all lef tthe office so this gets the ball rolling for tomorrow morning i guess....had a FANTASTIC idea this afternoon!!!

Do you remember way back when when i was obsessing about ttc and ovulation and went to have a facial and she did some reflexology on my feet and was spookily accurate about ovulation and my cyst??? Anyway if you dont cut a long story short she was amazingly accurate and didnt even know i was ttc and low and behold bfp happened... well i'm booked up for a session this week and going to try to have one again close to ov day (though still a little unsure what day i will ov though)...no harm in trying to kick start things!!!!Things are looking up....

Excellent Doc thats really good news! . I remember the story! I still do reflexology next one is due in half term. I find it really relaxing!!

Hey guys.. know you've all lef tthe office so this gets the ball rolling for tomorrow morning i guess....had a FANTASTIC idea this afternoon!!!

Do you remember way back when when i was obsessing about ttc and ovulation and went to have a facial and she did some reflexology on my feet and was spookily accurate about ovulation and my cyst??? Anyway if you dont cut a long story short she was amazingly accurate and didnt even know i was ttc and low and behold bfp happened... well i'm booked up for a session this week and going to try to have one again close to ov day (though still a little unsure what day i will ov though)...no harm in trying to kick start things!!!!Things are looking up....

Nope, Im still here. :hi: Was doing some filing while it was slow here. That's great news Doc!!! :happydance: I'll have to try reflexology next if the cycle is a no go.

Hi girlies,

Sorry that once again I have been rubbish!! BUT! All in a good cause! I have a new job!! :wohoo: Same company but no pay rise :cry: but with (fingers crossed) a trip to hong kong next year for 12 days. All sounds great but now its left me in a pickle about TTC malarky. What do I do? Do I put it off for a few months and see how I get on??? Or carry on TTC???

Everyone my bro is now home and he's got HSP, which is when the your anti-bodies go into overdrive and start attacking things they shouldnt (doc hope I got that right!!)

Chris - Got another for you.... You say Carriage we say Pram or Buggy!!

Babyblues - Baby is sooooo cute.

Hi girlies,

Sorry that once again I have been rubbish!! BUT! All in a good cause! I have a new job!! :wohoo: Same company but no pay rise :cry: but with (fingers crossed) a trip to hong kong next year for 12 days. All sounds great but now its left me in a pickle about TTC malarky. What do I do? Do I put it off for a few months and see how I get on??? Or carry on TTC???

Everyone my bro is now home and he's got HSP, which is when the your anti-bodies go into overdrive and start attacking things they shouldnt (doc hope I got that right!!)

You do what you feel is right. When is the trip?

Are you in for SS?

Hi girlies,

Hi Kerry :hi: Missed you today! FAB news about the job but sucky about no pay increase. Will you still be BAW?? I would still go on TTC. You're working the same company so your benefits will stay the same won't they? What is your new job?
Im sorry about your brother but glad it's not Lyme Disease. I have an auto immune deficiency as well, it's called ITP and every once and awhile my white blood cells see my platelets as foreign and attack them. :dohh:

Ooo a buggy huh? When I hear buggy I think of the old way of transportation, horse and carriage (buggy). So cool how we all have the same words but they have different meanings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->