WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Tracy x

we have £2 pound coins, £1 coins, 50p, 20p, 10p, 5p, 2p & 1p

Anything you would like to know about merry old England??

Oh, I won the question of the day prize from a radio station here yesterday. How freakin' exciting!

We have a $2 coin, $1 coin, quarter, dime, nickel, and penny. As I believe it, all coin money is the same value in Canada and the states. I used to have people get so mad at me when I wouldn't give them the exchange rate on a couple of quarters or whatnot. :rofl:. Dude, a quarter is a quarter!!

:rofl::rofl: Yes, our coins are the same value. I have sometimes received a Canadian penny or dime from time to time.

Funny about the guy though. :rofl:

^my boarder just started dating and english guy. We are still trying to work through the slang. :rofl:

If you could pass on some slang knowledge, it would be much appreciated :D

Bye Tracy x

we have £2 pound coins, £1 coins, 50p, 20p, 10p, 5p, 2p & 1p

Anything you would like to know about merry old England??

Hmmm...I'd have to think and get back to you. :rofl: I'm a HUGE Tudor history buff so I've been doing alot of research on that era.

Oh, I won the question of the day prize from a radio station here yesterday. How freakin' exciting!

Thats Fab Lea well done what was the question & what was your prize??

We have a $2 coin, $1 coin, quarter, dime, nickel, and penny. As I believe it, all coin money is the same value in Canada and the states. I used to have people get so mad at me when I wouldn't give them the exchange rate on a couple of quarters or whatnot. :rofl:. Dude, a quarter is a quarter!!

:rofl::rofl: Yes, our coins are the same value. I have sometimes received a Canadian penny or dime from time to time.

Funny about the guy though. :rofl:

There have been times I have had more american change than canadian :rofl:

^my boarder just started dating and english guy. We are still trying to work through the slang. :rofl:

Oh yea!!! :thumbup: Interested in that as well. We say bathroom but you say loo, we say diapers but you say nappies, etc.

Lea, how cool is that that you won something on the radio? :happydance: That happened to me a couple of times, best feeling isn't it? What did you win?

Anything in particular?

The question was "what is the coolest thing you have ever bought at a garage sale" My answer was a telescope that Nick and I found by fluke. I won a Sex and the City DVD and tickets to the rodeo championships this weekend. Happy about SatC, but I don't know about the rodeo quite yet.

The question was "what is the coolest thing you have ever bought at a garage sale" My answer was a telescope that Nick and I found by fluke. I won a Sex and the City DVD and tickets to the rodeo championships this weekend. Happy about SatC, but I don't know about the rodeo quite yet.

Congrats! Ah, go to the rodeo, it will be an experience at least. :rofl:

Here she is everybody!!
Little Lucy Jade!

And her very proud dad!!
xxx

Attachments

• SP_A1172.jpg
    SP_A1172.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
  • SP_A1173.jpg
    SP_A1173.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4