WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lea - Yes Im in for SS!!! Defo. ha ha ha Do what I feel is right???!!! I have no idea!! :rofl: On the one hand Im scared of putting it off as I know that there is never a perfect time to have a baby. However if we put TTC off for a few month it will give me a chance to get a pay rise and save up. (currently things are manageable) Also they already have someone the dept that will be on mat from Jan, which means as she comes back I'll be going. I dunno Im proper confused.com!!! Think we'll defo carry on as normal this month and see what happens!

Sorry new job is sourcing Gifts and Gadgets for high street retailers. Im working on Valentines gifts for toysrus atm

Lea - Do I need to PM my address??

thats great news doc hope it works again x

Congrats on the new job Kerry x
and you never know if you put ttc on hold could be when you get your BFP x

Doc - Got all crossed for you apart from my legs!! But will cross those in the 2ww!

Lea - Yes Im in for SS!!! Defo. ha ha ha Do what I feel is right???!!! I have no idea!! :rofl: On the one hand Im scared of putting it off as I know that there is never a perfect time to have a baby. However if we put TTC off for a few month it will give me a chance to get a pay rise and save up. (currently things are manageable) Also they already have someone the dept that will be on mat from Jan, which means as she comes back I'll be going. I dunno Im proper confused.com!!! Think we'll defo carry on as normal this month and see what happens!

I was in the same pickle too. One of my underwriters is currently on Mat leave, and if I were to get a sticky :bfp: in the next couple of months, there would only be a small gap between her coming back and me going.

Lea - PM is on its way!! Are we doing fun pressies or serious ones!! ha ha ha as I can abuse the internet at work as its now part of my job to source gifts!!! :rofl:

Looks like whoever Kerry gets will be recieving something like an inflatable penis :rofl:

Kerry, about TTC do what is best for you guys. :hugs: You're right in that there never seems to a 'right' time to have a baby.

I wish Nick would figure that out. Silly boy. I have almost given up. When I told him that, he said "well, maybe someday I will surprise you"
:hissy:

Lea - MEN!!! :hug:

Reedy - I cant believe youd think such a thing. :rofl: :rofl: More like a penis stress ball!!

reedy - are you watching C4???

Chris - Did you watch the link I sent you for the sex ed programme?

Kerry, yes I watched the link.

Lea - MEN! is right! He needs a good kick up the ass! :rofl: :trouble:

Chris - Will post tonights. It was all about fertility. Really good!

I dont think its available on net until tomorrow so will PM you the link. Lea do want it too?

Ok, that's fine. I'll be busy doing my own fertility thing this evening, iykwim. :rofl:

ha ha ha I had a lickle bit last night and yesterday morning!! None tonight though DF's going to be late home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->