WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi destiny :wave:

Makemeamammy - Thats fab news!! COME ON :witch: makemeamammy wants to start to TTC

'I can ride my bike with no handlebars' AGAIN!!! FFS radio one!! :gun: :ninja: :gun:

LeaArr...so sorry hun, what happened? This is my greatest fear-that df will just randomly change his mind. xx

Hi LeaArr - oh no that sucks. Can't believe that. Did he give you a reason or did he just say no.

He gave me a huge list of BS excuses. I think it just boils down to him not being ready. I just wish he hadn't waited til the very last second to totally veto the idea.
I'm just numb now.

whats he going to do if its too late lea?

Im so so so so sorry :hug: I wish he'd stop messing you around. Its not fair on you.

If it's too late, it's too late. I am pretty sure it isn't though. I'll just hang around and see what happens I guess.
I was so livid last night. He dropped this on me like a ton of bricks it seemed. Looks like he is thinking of leaving his job. I was yelling saying to him that this is supposed to be a partnership, not just him being in his head then dropping bombs on me. How am I supposed to be understanding when he doesn't tell me anything?

I am still going to stick around the forums though. I'm rooting for all of you. I want you all to get your :bfp: so that I can live through you guys. Loads of pressure hey :rofl:

I'm so sorry LeaArr i really feel for you and babylove and destiny.
I hope that your time comes soon.
:hugs:

I told my oh last night that he dont tell me anything, he thinks im a mind reader and im not, not even as if he's pressured into ttc it was his idea he wanted a baby with me, (i wanted another one btw)
I was a little nasty to him and said he was only with me because he thinks im a baby making machine :(

now i think about it,it was childish of me to say such a thing lol

:blush::dohh:

yet he still said he loved me when he went to work :D:cloud9:

Right girls i am off for now, To my fellow Team Kokopelli WTT girls, big :hugs: we can keep each other sane through this journey, and to the rest of you ciao for now! xx

Bug hugs to LeaArr Baby.love & Destiny sorry you are having to wait again :hugs: xx

Right girls i am off for now, To my fellow Team Kokopelli WTT girls, big :hugs: we can keep each other sane through this journey, and to the rest of you ciao for now! xx

here here. see you later :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back