WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Babylove how are you and how is your son doing?

Caffeine kicked in! :headspin:

:rofl: :rofl: i'm very jealous right now Chris-I'm allergic to coffee so i never get the caffeine rush :cry:

Me too, I developed an intolerance to it when I was pregnant and still can't touch it - I get palpitations, shakes and feel dizzy and sick! so annoyed cos I love it! I drink de-caff tea and coffee now but it is just not the same:hissy:

ahhh leah. Knew you'd miss us too much :rofl: hiya (again)

Hey owo, we are all ok..Just tired, but we have decided to look at TTC again in 6 months! Ethan is fine, happy as always bless him....Hows you hun?

Hi Babylove - hope you are ok?

OWO - how is that little bean doing?

OMG you poor things I dont know what I'd do without my red bull!! I dont drink tea or coffee though.

Tracy - I don't know how you can drink decaf tea. I tried it when got :bfp: as a way to keep having tea but without the caffeine. Tasted vile, had to spit it out :rofl: so now i limit myself to two cups a day. One in the morning and one at lunchtime.

Little bean seems to be doing fine. Still making me tired, despite feeling awake this morning for the first time in ages, due to good nights sleep i'm now starting to feel like i need a nap. Nausea has eased off this week and my spots have almost gone. I did read that hormones start to level out this week so hopefully my body is now just getting used to them and not having the severe reactions giving me nausea and spots. I'm really glad i had the scan though, because if i didn't know all was ok i would have been panicking by now :rofl:

So glad for you OWO, hopefully you will be 'blooming' next trimester :hugs:

owo - Nice to hear that your feeling better. Ive got loads of spots atm!!

Tracy - Have you made another appointment?

YAY YAY YAY :happydance:

just found out I'm definately immunised against rubella so can definately go ahead and start ttc after :witch: comes...she's due tomorrow but at the mo i'm not sure she's gona come on time coz i don't have any symptoms!! oh well, at least i don't have to wait another month or two-absolutely delighted!!! :happydance:

Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies,

Happy Friday everyone.
He's done it again. I don't think I can take much more of this crap. TTC has been put off for an indefinate period of time again.

Hi LeaArr - oh no that sucks. Can't believe that. Did he give you a reason or did he just say no.

YAY YAY YAY :happydance:

just found out I'm definately immunised against rubella so can definately go ahead and start ttc after :witch: comes...she's due tomorrow but at the mo i'm not sure she's gona come on time coz i don't have any symptoms!! oh well, at least i don't have to wait another month or two-absolutely delighted!!! :happydance:

That's great news. I'm so pleased for you.

LeaArr i am so sorry hun :hugs:
Destiny27 :hi: hun, hows those cute little kittens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"