WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
reedy - have fun!!

makemeamammy - :rofl: @ sink isnt preggers!! TBH I should hope it isnt have you got the space in your bathroom for a little sink??

Hi girls, I have been busy again today, in the shop for the last time this afternoon as next week I am taking on reception as well as my PA role so am off the rota woohoo :happydance: hoping I can get on here to chat more again too since I won't be in the main office anymore :happydance:

Looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend, OH and I are visiting his family tomorrow and then just chilling out for the rest of the time, how about everyone else?

Hi Tracy!! :hugs:

Just chillin this weekend. DH is going in to work on Saturday and we're supposed to have torrential rain and wind so I'll just be sitting in front of the tv with my laptop on my lap.

Chris - :rofl:

Makemeamammy - We'll have to sneak in the chatroom later!

Hiya tracy :wave:

Yes its about time your work let you have more BNB time!! My mojo is back! :wohoo:

ooh yay sounds good! i've quickly become a BnB addict i reckon-df also thinks so! Nope, def don't have room for a little sink and can u imagine the trouble i would have trying to toilet train it!! probably for the best although i think the sink is quite dissapointed :rofl: xx

hi Chris......:wave:

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sink not being pregnant made me smile.
I couldn't believe it when i heard about the predicted rainfall and winds for the south west. I'm in the south-east it is looking very grey out there and has been raining on and off but no where near a storm. I guess Summer is officially over. :hissy:

I couldn't believe it when i heard about the predicted rainfall and winds for the south west. I'm in the south-east it is looking very grey out there and has been raining on and off but no where near a storm. I guess Summer is officially over. :hissy:

Good news is that it'll be back in a year. :rofl:

I have to limit caffeine :hissy:

ok ok i promise to stop going on about what i'm not allowed to have.

Did summer ever find its way here???

Makemeamammy - Noticed your ticker :wohoo:!! We could keep each other company through BB9. You could try Pro plus or red bull!!

That's okay, you can whine. We'll let ya!

Thanks Chris
Kerry - i know what you mean i too wonder whether it actually arrived.

i've tried pro plus before and the heart palpitations and CRAZY nightmares i had for three days afterwards make me not want to go there again :)

woohoo BB9, in the chatroom, be there or be square :)

just think of it this way girls, next time summer is on it's way we might all be wishing it away because we'll be liked beached whales on our sun-loungers :rofl: xxx

Shit, I gotta run into a meeting. :hissy:

I'll see you ladies in about 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"