WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
i gave up with opk's im supposed to ov in 4 days but still no line, not even a faint one :(

i still do them so i know when i ov :D

I feel your pain Destiny. I'm getting lines but they're not positive yet and I'm on day 17, think I O'd somewhere in the low to mid 20's last month. So frustrating! :hugs: :hugs:

Morning girls...well today's the day that my son starts pre-school :cry: How is everyone?

I'm tired moody depressed :hissy:
told my oh i wanted to go back to my mums last night in temper :blush::hissy:

other than that I'm great :D
hows you then?:hugs:

:hugs: Oh babes you really are going through it at the moment. We all say things in a temper(i tell DH to pack his bags most of the time) I hope it all sorts itself out for you. As for me! i am so emotional right now its silly, i am excited for my son but as selfish as it is i am sad for me! i hate the thought of being without him for 2 mornings a week. I'm sure i'll be fine though and i know he will love it.

awww :hugs:
i miss mine when they go off to school, i have nothing to do so have to come on here and annoy people lol

Good plan hun! but today i am having a hair cut to cheer myself up :happydance: plus DH is off this week so it will be like having a kid here anyway..It will be next week when the house is quiet that it hits me.

lol i always tell my oh i have 4 kids to look after... he always asks where the 4th is and I just look at him :rofl:

:rofl: bloody men huh! cant live with them and cant spend their money without them!

morning samba my weekend was ok til last night lol hope you had a good weekend :happydance:

also had a faint line on an opk faint line is better than no line,
:happydance:

Destiny - Fab news on the OPK. Sorry that you and OH had another arguement!

Morning All x

Leah - How was Ethan this morning when you took him to school? I'm sure he'll have a fab time & hope everything goes well this afternoon x What time is the appointment? Will be thinking of you both x

Destiny - Sorry to hear you had an arguement with OH x :hugs:

Kerry - Morning :hi:

Morning everyone

Baby.love - Im sure you'll love having a couple of hours to yourself once you get used to it hun :hugs: & Ethan will be so excited when he gets home xx

Good weekend reedy?

Had a fab weekend thanks Kerry x Went to see Lee Evans on saturday he was brilliant so funny :rofl: I would def recommend going to see him live x
Also went into Curry's yesterday & bought myself a Wii :happydance:

Morning Nicky x

i wanna get a wii but dont see it happening in the near future, got one when they was new out sold it 2 weeks later and now wish i hadn't lol

Reedy - Glad you had a great weekend. I LOVE our Wii! Yesterday DF and I where playing the Sports games. Whoever lost had to an excercise of the winners choice!! I had DF doing sit ups, star jumps :rofl: !! What games have you got?

Destiny - I cant believe you got rid of your Wii!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"