WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Kerry/Reedy...

and my bloody mother isn't helping either......

she sent an email saying "you ok with all of this?".....does she not realise that getting upset at work isn't exactly a good idea, and crappy emails like that just drive the knife in that one extra bit! blimey, i've had since March to get used to the idea.....

:hissy::growlmad::hissy:

and to top it off i forgot my ipod so have to listen to fat guy whinging, farting, moaning all day.....

please give me strength!!!! :hissy:

Afternoon Ladies :hi:

Just go in to work - have to catch up with everyone!!

Buffycat - Maccy and I where talking about how long it takes to get over a MC. Ive decided that you probably never do really get 'over' it. It just gets to a point where you have more good days than bad. Bless you mum as you know she's probably trying to help, but not doing very well! BIG :hug: and hope you start to feel a little better soon.

Yeah we can have BAW Club Mario Karts competition!!

If anyone figures out how to get connected can you let me know. Ive tried a few times but just can't get it working.

QUOTE]

that sounds FAB! You all should get a subscription to pogo.com! Then, we can play games with each other. They have a new Monopoly game and it's fab - I am totally addicted now and played the game the whole weekend!

Lea - glad Ethan went to school ok.

Destiny - sorry you and DH had an argument - and - I can't believe you sold your Wii!!!!!!

Lisa - I LOVE horror movies too! Although it's been awhile since one has really scared me.

thanks Kerry/Reedy...

and my bloody mother isn't helping either......

she sent an email saying "you ok with all of this?".....does she not realise that getting upset at work isn't exactly a good idea, and crappy emails like that just drive the knife in that one extra bit! blimey, i've had since March to get used to the idea.....

:hissy::growlmad::hissy:

and to top it off i forgot my ipod so have to listen to fat guy whinging, farting, moaning all day.....

please give me strength!!!! :hissy:

Oh no Buffy!! :hugs::hugs:

fat guy is the person i sit next to at work.....also know as fat git or fat ba**ard....

he does nothing all day, and then complains of how much work he has...also picks his nose quite frequently too - most likely to paid twice as much a me too....

Buffy - just buy fat guy a box of doughnuts every morning, so he'll be too busy eating and won't complain! :rofl:

Hi Kerry :hi:

How was your weekend? I think ovulation is right around the corner for me! :happydance:

This is my last week of school so busy doing reports and whatnot. Next week is the extra credit week and I need it for my Marketing class. Been thinking about not continuing.....it's really HARD!! I'm so torn because I like it, but it's ALOT of work and when all is said and done, it's going to cost us upwards of $60,000 :shock: DH says it's fine but I'm not so sure. :muaha:

Chris - Good weekend thanks!! Hoping that you dont have to wait too much longer for the BIG O!

Me too! It's driving me insane! My eggs are so lazy! :dohh:

Afternoon Reedy! :wave:

How are you today?

wow Chris that is such a lot of money.....i guess we take our dducation system for granted in the UK....even though Uni isn't completely free, it doesn't cost anything like that......

Morning Chris - $60,000!!!!!!! wow-glad uni isn't that expensive for me-we're soooo lucky to have our tuition fees paid!

Buffy - :hug: so sorry about this-I found out yesterday my df's ex is expecting-happy for her but can't help wish it was me!

Leah- so glad Ethan got on ok-don't worry about him not sitting for long-I'm a student teacher in my final year and have done Nursery placements and that's to be expected on the first few days.

Also, did anyone else hear about the toddler who got swept down the drain and survived? Was on lunch time news a few mins ago!

I'm good thanks Chris - Cant believe how much you'll end up paying, I would love to do a course but I cant afford to do one just yet (would be impossible if I had to pay that much)
There is a new college opening up near us so hoping they'll do some evening classes would love to take a class in photography & sign Language x

Makemeamummy - Hi how are you? x

I know it's so difficult! There is financial aid (which we have so I don't have to pay anything back until after I graduate, and I get $2,000 per calendar year from my job) but that's just about it. There's scholoraships and financial aid that I don't have to pay back but DH and I don't qualify for that. :cry: So, I basically have financial aid every quarter to be all paid back in 30 years starting 6 months after I graduate.

I'm writing a report now for my HR Management class on the advantages and disadvantages of employer monitoring e-mail and internet usage. :rofl: :rofl: Hmmm.... a little ironic, eh? :rofl:

Hi Reedy-i'm good thanks, in limboland waiting for :witch: to hurry up and appear but feeling good apart from that.

Chris-that must be a hard report coz surely there are no positive's to employer's monitoring internet usage :rofl: - oh, other than that might help them get the employees to do some work!!

I'm kind of the same, everyone is entitled to tuition fees to be paid but the amount of loan or grants u get depends on income-i'm not entitled to much, just the minimum non-income loan but on the up side it does mean that i'm not gona have too much debt when i leave uni-probably about £4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"