WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a package which was £224 we got the wii 2 remotes wii sports Mario kart & the steering wheel cant wait to play on it x

We got it over 10 months I paid £22 deposit then £22 for the next 10 months wont really notice it which is good x

My sister has one too she has got wii fit which I'm hoping to borrow x
They have loads of games

Destiny - Cant believe you sold it x

Morning ladies - Monday again eh!! UURGGH!

Went to the pics last night, saw The Strangers - scary!!!

Morning Lisa

I hate scary films & that one would scare the hell out of me x your very brave think I'll stick to chick flicks & comedies :rofl:

Hi Lisa - I can't do scary either!! Im a wimp!

Reedy - We've got mario carts too!! Its fab!

Kerry - DH has just been in town & bought another steering wheel :happydance: cant wait to play it tonight

What did everyone do at the weekend?

We went with 4 of our friends, it was a good evening but scary lol!!

I love horror films even though they scare the crap out of me!

Zombie films are my fave!

Hi everyone! hope all had a fab weekend-I was working during the day but managed to get in a good old chinwag with my best friend and drank 3 bottles of wine-oops!!! needless to say I was NOT feeling great the next day at work! :dohh:

I've got a wii too-I got it as part of my phone contract so I def don't notice it coming out as I would be paying the same money on my phone anyway-downside is I didn't have a choice of phone and the one i got is horrible but hey!

also got wii fit and I've got to admit i've only used it 3 or 4 times-need to get off my butt and do it more often!

Also as some of u know I started my journal over the weekend (even though I still haven't made it to CD1) so if ever u wanna nip over and have a look feel free :) xxx

Hi makemeamammy!!

Love your journo sweetie, how cool was BB!

Reedy - We'll have to play against each other on the internet! :rofl: But Ive not worked out how to get our wireless connected!

Hi Kerry- BB was fantastic and glad to hear u jumped df afterwards! lol.

Ooh ooh, I wanna play online too-once I work out how it's done-ours was connected to the internet but we changed providers so need to figure it out again. xx

Reedy - We'll have to play against each other on the internet! :rofl: But Ive not worked out how to get our wireless connected!

Sounds like a plan I'll have to ask DH how you get it connected & I'll let you know x

Hiya girls :) just got back from picking Ethan up! he is giving me the silent treatment at the moment...He didnt bat an eyelid when we left him so all good :)

Yeah we can have BAW Club Mario Karts competition!!

If anyone figures out how to get connected can you let me know. Ive tried a few times but just can't get it working.

I wonder where Buffycat & Owo are??

Kerry - DH said you have to let us practice first :rofl:

Leah - Hope Ethan doesnt stay quiet too long. We want to no what he got up to today & If he had a good time

Hi Leah :wave:

He'll have loads of fun today! and you'll get some peace and quiet. Until he gets back!

Reedy - Your DH can practise first I suppose! :rofl: But tell him to be afraid..... very afraid!! :rofl: :devil: :rofl:

hey....sorry, been working....

needed to log on though, just go an email from my mum to say that my friend had a baby girl this morning

i knew the baby would be born today as it was a planned c-section, but it doesn't stop me from wanting to cry.....am really gritting my teeth as i write this....:cry:

God my son was starving! bless him i guess a morning at school is hard work..Judging by his top he done a lovely painting :rofl: but the teacher said Ethan found it hard to stay still for 2 minutes...I hope he settles into it and calms down a bit.

Hi buffycat - :hug: I know its hard!

Baby.love - Its all new and exciting for him, he'll calm down once he's settled. But looks like he had a Fab time.

Leah - Glad Ethan had a good day at school x

Buffy - :hug::hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe