WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffycat - You'd hate me then! Im terrible at nibbling chocolate bars. Twix's nibble the chocolate from around the edges, eat the biscuit then the caramel!! :rofl:

That's what I do too!!!!! I thought I was the only weird one! :rofl: Actually I eat the caramel first, then the biscuit.

I do that too :rofl: I always eat the chocolate off first lol kitkats are the best

reedy - Thats the only way to eat KitKats.... isnt it??? :rofl:

I do that with Reese's Butter Cups - I eat all the chocolate and then I'm just left with the yummy peanut butter!

i'm all for eating things strangely, but he is just so messy and noisey with it

you don't want to see his pc keyboard either - i swear it is alive - it is disgusting!

oh, and i eat lasagne bottom-up, without turning it all over as well!

i'm all for eating things strangely, but he is just so messy and noisey with it

you don't want to see his pc keyboard either - i swear it is alive - it is disgusting!

oh, and i eat lasagne bottom-up, without turning it all over as well!

:rofl:

When I eat stuffed shells and manicotti - I eat all the cheese first and then the noodle. :rofl:

I peel grapes, eat the skin then the grape after!! :rofl: :rofl: If we are like this now, who knows what we're going to be like when preggers with odd cravings aswell! :rofl:

i peel grapes too but i put the skin in the bin!!! looool-df looks at me like i'm completely insane! oh god-i can see us being the kind of girls who end up craving coal when they're preggers :dohh:

I peel grapes, eat the skin then the grape after!! :rofl: :rofl: If we are like this now, who knows what we're going to be like when preggers with odd cravings aswell! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I know what you mean! And I have strange cravings even now! Like last week, I had plain Lays Potato Chips and dipped them in ketchup. :blush: :rofl:

Lays is the US & European name for Walkers......strange really....

dipping in ketchup is a good idea though! :D

Well day 1 of being back at work is almost over thank god... Im shattered so it'll be an early night for me I think!! xx

Well day 1 of being back at work is almost over thank god... Im shattered so it'll be an early night for me I think!! xx

The first day back is always the worst! I'm glad it's almost over for you though.

Glad your first day back is almost over Nicky - How you feeling?

:hissy:

The management at my office has done it again. The d-bag that I was training just got promoted above me! They didn't even post the position. He doesn't even deserve it!
What else is going to happen this month?? I'm done!! :cry: :hissy: /rant

Feelin OK I suppose, just knackered!

Im not exactly 'full of the joys of spring' but now that my 1st day is over with im pretty sure it'll slowly get better.

Thanks for asking :hugs: xx

:hissy:

The management at my office has done it again. The d-bag that I was training just got promoted above me! They didn't even post the position. He doesn't even deserve it!
What else is going to happen this month?? I'm done!! :cry: :hissy: /rant

Oh no! Leah that really sucks! :hugs: I'm so sorry!

Lea - Thats appalling that someone you trained got promoted above you. Have you spoken to your manager about it? x
:hug::hugs:

There's no point. What's done is done and they are going to give some bs reason. All the assistants in my department are pissed that they didn't even post it. There are at least 3 people that deserved that promotion more than he did. I think there is going to be a bunch of people leaving after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"