WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone

Im back in work today (unfortunately!) BORED stiff already too! xx

Morning everyone,

Buffy-my mum has a nintendo ds and is OBSESSED with the brain training games! it's really brought out her competitive streak-seeing if her brain is younger than her friends lol!

How is everyone today? I'm good-trying to chill out about the lack of :witch: situation. Not gona worry to much about that temperature issue either-saw on FF it could be coz I had all that wine the night before.

Hi nicky and makemeamammy!! :wave:

I bought my mum a DS for her birthday and she loves it!! (so do I)!!

Did anyone watch The Children on ITV last night??? WTF!!??

Kerry - yeah I watched that it was on last week too & again next monday I havent got a clue who it could be I dont think it will be the lad though think that will be too obvious
I think it will either be her dad or her dad's girlfriend

morning all!

i did watch The Children....tis a bit wierd to be honest.....

and Reedy, i am feeling better today...had a big cry last night, but found out my granddad died last night too (we weren't close at all as he and my dad didn't get on) still sad though.......

Morning Nicky & makemeamummy

Buffy glad your feeling better & sorry to hear about your grandad x :hugs:

Morning all :)
How is every1 today?

Afternoon Ladies! :hi:

Very :sleep: today! DH had to be at work very early this am so I'm a whole 45 minutes early for work. Got my large cappuccino though! :happydance:

Hey Marg & chris
Hope your both well x

I'm well thanks, albeit a bit :sleep: and VERY horny!! :blush: I told DH when we get home tonight we're DTD and I get to use my pre seed tonight! :happydance:

How ar you doing?

<~~~~~ Gets excited over lube! Really needs her head checked! :dohh:

LOL @ Chris! Pre-seed is very good actually (apart from the application bit which is a bit embarrassing if you are laying in bed with DH watching your every move! - I'd recommend slipping to the bathroom to insert before climbing into bed)

The lube itself is very good but I have to be careful and use it 'on the sly' without DH knowing coz last time we tried it he got 'performance anxiety' which really upset me & meant we missed one of my fertile days and also wasted a tube of lube!!!

Ah the wonders of TTC eh??!!! xx

What's Preseed? & what does it do?

was really tired last night but DH wanted to BD I was about to say no but thought 'this could be when I get pregnant so if i say no I could miss out' so DH got his way he's loving this TTC lark :rofl:

was really tired last night but DH wanted to BD I was about to say no but thought 'this could be when I get pregnant so if i say no I could miss out' so DH got his way he's loving this TTC lark :rofl:

Preseed is a sperm friendly sperm. It provides the ideal environment for those little swimmers to live longer!

Im ok thank u :) Bit bored, but been doin the usual :laundry::iron::dishes::shower::comp: to try n keep occupied!

I was wondering that too.. wot is pre-seed? I get its lube, but more info?

oops, posted too soon dint i? lol

LOL @ Chris! Pre-seed is very good actually (apart from the application bit which is a bit embarrassing if you are laying in bed with DH watching your every move! - I'd recommend slipping to the bathroom to insert before climbing into bed)

The lube itself is very good but I have to be careful and use it 'on the sly' without DH knowing coz last time we tried it he got 'performance anxiety' which really upset me & meant we missed one of my fertile days and also wasted a tube of lube!!!

Ah the wonders of TTC eh??!!! xx

Nicky, thanks for the recommendation!

Excuse me...pardon me....gotta go lube :rofl:

Preseed is a sperm friendly sperm.!

:rofl::rofl: @ sperm friendly sperm! Little preoccupied ya think? :dohh: I meant to say.... it is a sperm friendly LUBE that helps the little guys live longer.

hmmm is this available in the uk? Ive never heard of it b4!

Yes, you can buy it online - actually I think it's only available on-line.

fab! will hav to hav a look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back