WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all :)

Chris- Im feeling ok 2day thanks- and thanx bout my avatar, I do like fairies-esp tink, will be in my eliments when we go to disneyland Paris a week on Sunday-not that Im counting :) :)
oh and :rofl::rofl: bout the week at the gym!!!!!! Class!!

Sambatiki- Thanks I will hav a browse round ebay for it :)

How is everybody else this miserable rainy day? (well its miserable and rainy in England)

I hate people who can't manage correctly! It's just common sense not rocket science people! :growlmad:

Something similar happened to me at a previous job.

Lea - Sorry. :hug: There are laws against it over here. But as always there are loop holes.

Nicky - Glad that work went ok today. It does defo get easier, any news on the redundancies??

Lea - Sorry. :hug: There are laws against it over here. But as always there are loop holes.

Nicky - Glad that work went ok today. It does defo get easier, any news on the redundancies??

Oh yeah,I had forgotten about that. Nicky, any word?

Thanks ladies. I had a good vent with all the other assistants and I feel better now. One of these days, I'm going to come in here with happy news :rofl:

Thanks ladies. I had a good vent with all the other assistants and I feel better now. One of these days, I'm going to come in here with happy news :rofl:

I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better. I DEMAND good news from you tomorrow!! :rofl:

Heating up my lunch now - Chili with ground beef! :happydance: Told DH this am that I was having chili for lunch and he said, "Thanks for the warning dear." :rofl:

sorry peeps, had to do some *w*....

off home now....so will see you all tomorrow....

:wave:

chris - :rofl: :rofl: How considerate you are for warning DH!! :rofl:

Bye Buffy - BTW, I think fat guy made a visit to my office today! Someone handed in a form to me with food stains all over it! :rofl:

Kerry - I figured it was best to forewarn him before the :sex: session! :rofl:

chris - :rofl: :rofl:

Buffycat - Have a super day!

Hmmm anyone seen natalie recently?? Hope she's ok

I was just thinking that Kerry! I havent' seen Nat for a few days! I hope she's okay as well.

I'm off home too
Chris enjoy the Chilli x

Speak to you all 2moro x x x hope you all have a lovely evenings with lots of :sex: :winkwink:

I'm off home too
Chris enjoy the Chilli x

Speak to you all 2moro x x x hope you all have a lovely evenings with lots of :sex: :winkwink:

Bye Reedy! Have a lovely evening!

Bye reedy

Im away too!!

Byee everyone. Have a lovely night xxx

Bye Kerry :wave:

Have a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics