WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicky - There are only 2 days between our cycles!!

I mentioned this a couple of days ago but you must've missed my post!

We are only 1 day apart tho & my cycles are only 27 days so I think we are due :witch: at the same time (hopefully we both don't see her for the next 9 months eh?) :happydance: xx

Nicky - I really hope so!! Are you going to :test: or see if the ole hag turns up?

sorry, had to go to a meeting! how rude!

anyway, yes, DH and I are revving up for some serious :sex:.....have to work out my dates later actually, and i will be doing lots of opks this time round....actually might order some more in....ooh, and i'll be giving preseed a go too! :D

Sam - Rubbish that you have to do work. However did you know that BNB time is work?? :rofl:

Buffycat - You'll be armed with supplies, for a nice late sept/Oct :bfp:

Hi all, hows is everyone today? Just wanted to say to all the American girls that I'll be thinking of u all tomorrow on the horrible anniversary xxxx

Also-still no sign of :witch: yet so CD39 it is then :-( xxx

well yes and no...i've been averaging about 36 days but can have longer ones coz am quite irregular at times-pain in the bum!!!

makemeamammy - Wish the old hag would turn up for you. I cant imagine how frustrating it must be for you

lol thanks hun :hugs: just looked at my ff chart and that's just as confusing-i'm up and down like a yoyo and I just realised that actually this is CD40!! :hissy:

oh well!

that is soooo not good! any chance of a bfp though?

makemeamammy - that must be really rotten having long cycles :hugs: have you tested just to rule that out tho? xx

Nicky - Any excuse!! Im going to a wedding too on the 20th!! So I might :test: on the 19th too. I suppose I could wait until FMU on the 20th but.......... :rofl: I am weak!

I doubt I am pg anyway, even if i was the progesterone brings on the :witch:

makemeamummy - cant believ your on CD40 i would be going insane altho dont know what mine will be like till the end of the month when i get my first proper AF since coming off the pill altho fingers crossed :witch: doesnt show & I get a lovely birthday present of a :bfp:

Hi all, hows is everyone today? Just wanted to say to all the American girls that I'll be thinking of u all tomorrow on the horrible anniversary xxxx

xxx

Thank you so much mammy! :hugs: DH's stepfather was a firefighter who lost his life on 9/11. So thank you for the thoughts! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"