WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
woke up and the spotting is now a light bleed... im gutted :cry:

cycle day 19 and not due af for like a nother week and a half :hissy::hissy::hissy:

morning ladies

OMG! can't believe how many pages I just had to read devoted to Boobies!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You lot have cracked me up!

Destiny - sorry about your bleed :hugs: do you usually get breakthrough bleeding? xx

haven't been on the pill for 18-24 months now, stopped it as i was having probs with it

Morning girls

Destiny - sorry about the bleed hun :hugs:

I'm so peed off with my bank today I only want to change my bloody surname why do they have to make it in to such a flipping drama, they are saying my signature is not the same as the one they have on record :dohh: well I have been with the bank for about 8 years so its bound to change a little :hissy: hate the frickin bank (I'm trying my hardest not to swear but trust me I could shout a whole load of profanaties right now) :gun:

Enought about my rage hows everyone elses day going so far??

will let you know about my day when i let this coffee take affect lol

banks are such idiots at times, my dad wants to open a savings account and had to provide so much information and id :(

I understand they have to make sure everything is secure but they had my passport, marriage licence & a bank statement so they know its me FFS :hissy:

think my dad took 3 utility bills, passport, driving license, birth certificate and marriage certificate, think they gave him the account in the end.

damn nuisance if you ask me,

hope you get it sorted soon :hugs:

Mmmm! coffee!!

You just made me fancy a cup now!

Hi Reedy! Banks are bloody hard work aren't they?

Destiny - I just had a peek at your chart & (depending on how much blood you have lost) I'd still say it looks like implantation bleeding!

Your temps are on their way back up & AF isn't due for at least another week, seeing as we can rule 'being on the pill' out & you don't usually get mid cycle bleeding....

In my eyes.... it only points to one thing!! Im thinking the bleeding will dry up today & your temp will continue to rise... can't wait to see if im right!! Good luck babe! xx

thanks :D i looked everywhere, some say just spotting is implantation and some say light flow can be implantation too and i got confused... damn google :lol:

Hi Girlies

Im officially RUBBISH!!! Yes indeed the force was strong and I lack the will to resist so I did p*ss!! Strangely a :bfn: :rofl: :rofl: What else should I have expected at 7DPO :rofl: Oh well the provebial itch has been stratched!!

Destiny - Hope that Nicky is right and its IB!! Good luck!!

Nicky - Morning :wave:

Morning Reedy!! :wave: Ive got the internet sorted on the Wii now!!!

Lisa - Hoping for a :bfp:

morning.....i am sooo tired today!

Lisa....on the rag....i've not heard that one before!

need to go and get my coffee...else i will not make it to lunchtime!

oh and Reedy....i remember when i went to change my name at the bank....only did one account in the end, it was too much hassle.....

Morning Buffycat

All that baby making is tiring!!! :sex:

Reedy - We'll have to work out how to race with friends. Are you around tonight??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back