WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Ladies :hi:

I'm so depressed this morning. I was actually crying on my way to work this am. DH and I were driving to work together and DH mentioned how SIL is getting tested b/c it's been 6 months and she hasn't gotten pregnant and hasn't had a regular period and doctor said she's hormonally imbalanced (which explains an awful lot). Anyway, I said to him that it would be nice if she shared some of this stuff with me (and vice versa) but can't because she's such a freakin bitch. (It would just be nice to have a real strong bond like this with another woman and share the same experience) DH agreed and said that his sister has always been a selfish brat. Anyway..conversation lingered and it just reminded me once again, that his sister can make rude comments to me about our baby plans without so much as a millisecond's thought about any arguments that may arise from it - and yet I keep my mouth shut b/c I KNOW she'll make a huge deal of it and it'll start a war with his family. DH has told her off though which is good, but still. And of course MIL isn't happy and doesn't think we should be having a baby for at least a couple of years (like it's any of her business) and I don't know I just got all depressed and started crying. :cry: I guess I'm frustrated SIL won't talk to me about this stuff after ALL the really personal shit I've shared with her, hurt that she's being such a selfish bitch, hurt that his mom is being a bitch about it all and throw into the mix that I'm worried about our own fertility (no real reason) I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die (not really but you know what I mean) DH said before I got out of the car, "Look, don't let any of this bullshit stress you out - I don't give a shit what they think - we're going to do our own thing and that's all that matters." Very kind words but I guess I just wasn't in a place to hear it this morning. :cry:

Anyway, I told DH that I feel more support and more love from strangers on a forum about our baby making plans (I told DH about all you wonderful ladies) than I do from his own family. :cry:

THEN, DH told me that I should call his mother today to see how she's doing after 9/11 and that she'd really like to hear from me. Yeah well, I'd like alot of things too. Haven't mind my mind up yet whether or not I'll call her. I'm enjoying being a bitch right now. Yes, I know I "should" and one thing really has nothing to do with the other but I'm just so hurt right now.

Blech....gonna go to the cafeteria and find myself something really fattening to eat to make myself feel better.

And I wonder why I'm fat! :dohh:

Afternoon Ladies :hi:

I'm so depressed this morning. I was actually crying on my way to work this am. DH and I were driving to work together and DH mentioned how SIL is getting tested b/c it's been 6 months and she hasn't gotten pregnant and hasn't had a regular period and doctor said she's hormonally imbalanced (which explains an awful lot). Anyway, I said to him that it would be nice if she shared some of this stuff with me (and vice versa) but can't because she's such a freakin bitch. (It would just be nice to have a real strong bond like this with another woman and share the same experience) DH agreed and said that his sister has always been a selfish brat. Anyway..conversation lingered and it just reminded me once again, that his sister can make rude comments to me about our baby plans without so much as a millisecond's thought about any arguments that may arise from it - and yet I keep my mouth shut b/c I KNOW she'll make a huge deal of it and it'll start a war with his family. DH has told her off though which is good, but still. And of course MIL isn't happy and doesn't think we should be having a baby for at least a couple of years (like it's any of her business) and I don't know I just got all depressed and started crying. :cry: I guess I'm frustrated SIL won't talk to me about this stuff after ALL the really personal shit I've shared with her, hurt that she's being such a selfish bitch, hurt that his mom is being a bitch about it all and throw into the mix that I'm worried about our own fertility (no real reason) I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die (not really but you know what I mean) DH said before I got out of the car, "Look, don't let any of this bullshit stress you out - I don't give a shit what they think - we're going to do our own thing and that's all that matters." Very kind words but I guess I just wasn't in a place to hear it this morning. :cry:

Anyway, I told DH that I feel more support and more love from strangers on a forum about our baby making plans (I told DH about all you wonderful ladies) than I do from his own family. :cry:

THEN, DH told me that I should call his mother today to see how she's doing after 9/11 and that she'd really like to hear from me. Yeah well, I'd like alot of things too. Haven't mind my mind up yet whether or not I'll call her. I'm enjoying being a bitch right now. Yes, I know I "should" and one thing really has nothing to do with the other but I'm just so hurt right now.

Blech....gonna go to the cafeteria and find myself something really fattening to eat to make myself feel better.

And I wonder why I'm fat! :dohh:

Sorry your feeling down today chris :hug::hugs: & in no way are you fat at all going from your avatar x
Hope you feel better soon x x x x :hugs:

Chris - Sorry that you're having a down day today. It is tough when families merge through marriage. I think there is always going to be someone that comes off worse. I feel the same about my Dad's wife. I don't begrudge his happiness because he has been through it. Mum walked out on us when we were little, then his second wife, a wonderfeul lady died of cancer. So he does deserve happiness but i can't stand the woman she is such a bitch and just doesn't think before she opens her mouth. The amount of times i just have to bite my tongue and smile sweetly. I think in these situations someone has to be the adult and take the higher ground and yes that person is you Chris, like me we will get frustrated and find it annoying but it is just easier to bite your tongue and smile sweetly. If you want to rant, then rant away on here, we all understand.
Also I'm sure you and DH have no problems in the fertillity area and all will be fine and you'll soon have your bundle of joy. At least it seems that DH is 100% with you on this one and will stick up for you. You've got a good man there.
:hugs:

Chris - Families !!! Sorry you are down in the dumps, this TTC malarky has alot answer for. You could definatley do without family stresses on top!!! Your SIL sounds like a selfish cow, as if she's having problems surely she'd be more understanding!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: & reedy's right your not fat!!!

Thanks ladies - that's very comforting to me. Boy what a change from yesterday! Yesterday I was so giddy I couldn't stand it, now I'm so down I can't stand it. Oooo....mood swings even before the tww technically begins.... :rofl: :dohh:

Right everyone I'm off now, wish me luck at the bank

Chris - :hugs: we're here whenever you need a rant hun & a giggle like yesterday just think of nipples & you'll be back laughing :rofl:

Speak to you all on monday hope you all have a lovely weekend x x x x x :kiss::flower:

Chris - :hug:

Don't let your SIL get on top of you hun, you are clearly a MUCH nicer person than she is so don't upset yourself over her when she just isn't worth it.

Glad your DH is being supportive of you :hug: xx

hi Chris..

i am so sorry that things are getting to you.......families really can be a nightmare though....like they say 'you can't choose your family'. My SILs are a funny pair....one wanted the full detail of the mc, and the other barely gave me a second look.......i have to agree with you though, i have found so much more support on bnb than i have from family. Re your SIL getting worried about fertility....6 months is nothing though...in the uk, you won't get a referral until affter a minimum 12months....

i never had a sister, and a brother can only take so much info. Plus, the firends that you go out with etc don't always understand, be it that they aren't in a relationship let alone ttc. My SiL could have been handy, but she obviously thinks it is a competition to get pregnant first.....

remember that your dh loves you so much....and we love you too...:hugs:

hi Chris..

remember that your dh loves you so much....and we love you too...:hugs:

Aww thank you! Very sweet! :cry:

I love you all too. I told DH I wanted us to move far away - like England. Yeah, he wasn't going for that. :rofl:

ah, i'd love to move to the US!

is there anything you would like me to bring from England for you then if/when we meet up?!

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa133/r8dr1/Jokes/Adultcontent.jpg

Kerry trust you to put a smile on our faces.
DF doesn't work for XL airways does he?

ah, i'd love to move to the US!

is there anything you would like me to bring from England for you then if/when we meet up?!

Aww you're so sweet!! I don't know - lol What are some things you guys have that are exclusively England?

My Uncle lives in LA and he always wants me to bring. English Tea and Jamie Dodgers biscuits.

Baked Beans and Branston Pickle are quite English. It's hard to think of things that are English because our cultures and food products cross over the Atlantic so much these days.

Ooooo I love baked beans and biscuits!! I'm not a tea fan though - unless it's iced tea and not "real" iced tea - the diet lipton kind. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"