WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
my OH is very posessive about my boobs, when we watched the breast prog he said he wouldn't want me to breastfeed as he would never feel the same about them again! Lucky I don't wannt breastfeed!

LOL! Sadly, I probably won't be able to breastfeed as much as I'd love to. I'm on Prozac and while it's safe to take during pregnancy, DH doesn't want the lil one to be exposed longer than he/she has to.

Kerry don't worry about the childish Frank Butcher joke. Made me laugh, so i must be just as bad. :rofl:

I was going to say, "Well, ok but can I still be Chris?" Get it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

my OH is very posessive about my boobs, when we watched the breast prog he said he wouldn't want me to breastfeed as he would never feel the same about them again! Lucky I don't wannt breastfeed!

LOL! Sadly, I probably won't be able to breastfeed as much as I'd love to. I'm on Prozac and while it's safe to take during pregnancy, DH doesn't want the lil one to be exposed longer than he/she has to.

Aww:hugs: I took that for a short time after my dad died - didn't agree with me though I felt like a zombie!

DH just assumed that i am going to express my milk and feed LO with bottles all the time. He was quite shocked when i said it takes a few weeks before the milk is in full production and there is enough to express. Kerry I'm with you Tough Titties i say!!! :rofl:

My OH calls them "tits" which I think is hilaaaaaaarious!!!

I prefer BOOBS (.)(.) :rofl:

Bye Tracey x

I dont think I will be breastfeeding either it scares me to be honest my boobies are the one I love about my body & I'm not letting anyone suck on them & that include DH (Selfish I know) :blush:

Bye Tracey x

I dont think I will be breastfeeding either it scraes me to be honest my boobies are the one I love about my body & I'm not letting anyone suck on them & that include DH (Selfish I know) :blush:

The more I thought about it - I'd be too afraid to breastfeed (unless I pump and put it into a bottle but that's way too much work :rofl:) because I won't know exactly how much milk the baby is getting. I'd overfeed the poor thing! :dohh:

I think i would try to breastfeed but dont know how it would go cos i dont have big uns!

I was nearly sick a few times watching the programmed, especially those 2 kids 5 & 6 going tandem on the mums boobs!!! VILE!

DH calls them Titties :rofl:

Lisa - That bit with the kids breastfeeding tandem was so wrong

I think i would try to breastfeed but dont know how it would go cos i dont have big uns!

I was nearly sick a few times watching the programmed, especially those 2 kids 5 & 6 going tandem on the mums boobs!!! VILE!

Okay breast feeding at 5 & 6 is just SICK!!! OMG!

DH just assumed that i am going to express my milk and feed LO with bottles all the time. He was quite shocked when i said it takes a few weeks before the milk is in full production and there is enough to express. Kerry I'm with you Tough Titties i say!!! :rofl:

:rofl: @ tough titties!! They probably literally will be after feeding a LO a few times a day :rofl:

No i think Id have to draw the line at toddlers

Right all I'm offski hope you all have a fab eveing speak to you all 2moro x x x x

I'm off too.
Have a good evening everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe