WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND I didn't know Jammie Dodgers is British either! I bought those once and were delicious! They're in a special section in the supermarket where I shop.

don't remember scampi fries.....but i liked fish and chips, and frazzles too!

I know... I was just thinking

We had about 100 pages or something on here last month & we're on P120 now - it's only the bloody 12th!!! OMG!! xx

Looks like we are going for a record :rofl:

Yuk, my coffee is so gross today.

I went to Crackbucks and ordered my Grande soy latte this morning. She ended up making me a Venti. When she called the order out I looked at her, then at the cup. She asked if there was something wrong and I said I had ordered one size down, she looked at me as if to say “what? Getting a bigger coffee is a problem for you” then she smiled and waved me away. I finished that pretty quickly, now I am on my first cup of coffee from the machine at my office. It’s not treating me very well.

Just had a look at August and we've 208 pages to beat and judging by the rate we're going ATM I think we'll easily beat it.... Esp if I stop doing the *w* word!

I went to Crackbucks and ordered my Grande soy latte this morning. She ended up making me a Venti. When she called the order out I looked at her, then at the cup. She asked if there was something wrong and I said I had ordered one size down, she looked at me as if to say “what? Getting a bigger coffee is a problem for you” then she smiled and waved me away. I finished that pretty quickly, now I am on my first cup of coffee from the machine at my office. It’s not treating me very well.

Sorry the coffee isn't being nice to you - maybe that's a sign?!?! :rofl:

don't remember scampi fries.....but i liked fish and chips, and frazzles too!

Wow - this is really taking me back to my childhood :rofl:

I loved those fish n'chip thingies... they had LOADS of flavour on them & used to make your lips swell up!! :rofl:

You could also get chicken n'chips & burger n'chips but the Fish n'chip ones were defo my favourite! xx

:rofl: that is like a foreign language to me - we have only just got coffee shops where I live and I hardly dare order in case they ask me any confusing questions :rofl:

Just had a look at August and we've 208 pages to beat and judging by the rate we're going ATM I think we'll easily beat it.... Esp if I stop doing the *w* word!

Yeah, let's break that record - give me something else to think about in the TWW.

:rofl: that is like a foreign language to me - we have only just got coffee shops where I live and I hardly dare order in case they ask me any confusing questions :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Stay away from Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks then! :rofl:

oh crap....i've just remembered that i'm on call this weekend......

that is not good....as dh and i need to get practicing! what happens if my mobile rings in the middle of :sex: ?!!?!??!

Bassetts Liquorice is British too!
Oh my - really gonna have to convince DH to move to England. :rofl:

Short = small
Tall = medium
Grande = large
Venti = x large

oh crap....i've just remembered that i'm on call this weekend......

that is not good....as dh and i need to get practicing! what happens if my mobile rings in the middle of :sex: ?!!?!??!

Don't answer it until after you've DTD. Just say you were....umm....INDISPOSED! :rofl:

Buffy just tell them you were in a bad signal area :rofl:

Well im off home now girlies :wave:

I'll probably be back online when I get home tho :rofl:

See you all later xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members