WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
yuck black pudding. That's just gross. Very British though :rofl:
Can't believe you don't like dream topping. Funny how everyone's tastes are so different.

it is gross - dried blood in pigs intestines - in case you wondered chris LOL

will customs let me in...it is a meat(ish) product.......

re jaffa cakes....take a look at this link......although the site is dedicated to reviewing biscuits (that would be a fab job!), the jaffa cake is about 5cm diameter, sponge, with a layer of orange flavoured jelly, covered in dark chocolate.....

....https://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/jaffajudgement/

When i was in Scotland they had white pudding. Now i don't even want to contemplate what that might contain in place on the blood. :rofl:

will customs let me in...it is a meat(ish) product.......

re jaffa cakes....take a look at this link......although the site is dedicated to reviewing biscuits (that would be a fab job!), the jaffa cake is about 5cm diameter, sponge, with a layer of orange flavoured jelly, covered in dark chocolate.....

....https://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/jaffajudgement/

Ooooo those look delicious!

<~~~~~~~~ Is on google right now looking up all these British foods. :rofl:

Oooo so Dream Topping is kinda like our version of Cool Whip here in the US.

Chris you should look up British Food. There are quite a few online shopping sites designed for Brits living abroad. See if anything takes your fancy.

AND you guys have Crunchie bars!!!! I LOVE Crunchie bars - I can usually only get them in VERY select deli's here. Actually, I've only ever seen it in one deli....

It is very similar to black pudding, but does not include blood. Consequently, it consists of pork meat and fat, suet, bread, and oatmeal formed into the shape of a large sausage. Earlier versions (pre-1990) often had brain matter (sheep) added as a binding agent. From Wikipedia - EVEN MORE GROSS THAN BLACK PUDDING - UGH!

Chris you should look up British Food. There are quite a few online shopping sites designed for Brits living abroad. See if anything takes your fancy.

I'm on britishdelights.com right now!

Mmmmm! Jaffa cakes are the best!!

I love dream topping too tho!

Black pudding - just the thought of it makes me wanna puke!! xx

It is very similar to black pudding, but does not include blood. Consequently, it consists of pork meat and fat, suet, bread, and oatmeal formed into the shape of a large sausage. Earlier versions (pre-1990) often had brain matter (sheep) added as a binding agent. From Wikipedia - EVEN MORE GROSS THAN BLACK PUDDING - UGH!

EWWWWW!!!!! :sick:

I didn't know Walter's Shortbreads were British!! Shit! I love shortbread! They actually sell those in most supermarkets here.

:saywhat: OMG!! how gross is that??? :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back