WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have crunchie bars here in Canada. The one thing that I would say is cadbury flake, but we have those here now too.

i love shortbread too....make it when i am feeling really piggy too!

have a post-it on my desk with a little list of stuff!

Angel Delight
Crunchie
Thorntons
Jaffa Cakes

How bout Scampi fries?? - you either love em or hate em!!

& cheese moments by the same company mmmm! xx

It is very similar to black pudding, but does not include blood. Consequently, it consists of pork meat and fat, suet, bread, and oatmeal formed into the shape of a large sausage. Earlier versions (pre-1990) often had brain matter (sheep) added as a binding agent. From Wikipedia - EVEN MORE GROSS THAN BLACK PUDDING - UGH!

I would never of eaten before i knew what was in it. Now it's never gonna happen.

If we're going to include scampi fries then pork scratchings have got to be included.
How about Marmite? You either love it or hate it.

When I was pregnant I had MAJOR cravings for scampi fries & had to buy a box load off one of those 'brits abroad' sites coz its really difficult to get them over here too!! xx

Me and OH love marmite, I bought a new jar at the supermarket this week and it has this little rhyme on it

Roses are red,
Violets are blue
Marmite you're brown
I love you !!!

:rofl: me too. It's way to early for me to be dipping into the chocolate yet though.

*that was a response to the hungry, not the marmite :rofl: Although, I do like that too sometimes. I used to have it on rice cakes.

I know... I was just thinking

We had about 100 pages or something on here last month & we're on P120 now - it's only the bloody 12th!!! OMG!! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"