WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reedy, I'm gettin like 7 pages of Claire Reed's! The only once from Leicester, there's no photo.

Got it, confirmed you. Yeah, I didn't see that Claire Reed in the 10 pages of Claire Reed's I browsed through! :rofl:

Got it, confirmed you. Yeah, I didn't see that Claire Reed in the 10 pages of Claire Reed's I browsed through! :rofl:

:rofl: if i wasnt married you would have only got 1 page with just me on it :rofl: my maiden name is quite uncommon unlike Reed x

Oh Lea, I may get my new phone next month with texting! Since I never have my phone on or don't answer it, and he can never reach me when he needs to, etc. DH won't give me texting capabilities. BUT he made a deal with me that started on Sept. 1st, that if I keep my phone with me AT ALL TIMES and he can reach me whenever he needs to, he'll not only let me have texting capabilities, but will buy me a new phone of my choice! :happydance: I've been keeping up my end of the deal so far!! Only 14 days to go!

Hi Girls,

Im really sorry for my poor attendance today!! Work has been manic and Ive been looking for 2009 xmas gifts and gadgets which has been fun!!

Chris - I did the OPK's experiment for you and....................

Nicky - Coolio youre now on facebook will add you to my friends!!

ooooh and UK girlies theres a programme on CH4 tonight called sex education tonight its about pregnancy

Chris - fab news about the new phone x have you seen one you like? x
Kerry - will keep my eye out for that programme x

Adding you all on facebook & looking at your pics, some of you dont look like I thought you would :rofl: Anyone else think that??
I knew what Chris, Leah & Kerry looked liked bcus of avatars on here but Nicky you dont look like how I expected your hair colour is gorgeous x

ha ha ha sorry chris really faint line on OPK so cant really class it as positive. Will post my :bfn: from this morning and the OPK on the BFN's thread

Chris - fab news about the new phone x have you seen one you like? x
Kerry - will keep my eye out for that programme x

Adding you all on facebook & looking at your pics, some of you dont look like I thought you would :rofl: Anyone else think that??
I knew what Chris, Leah & Kerry looked liked bcus of avatars on here but Nicky you dont look like how I expected your hair colour is gorgeous x

I have! :happydance: Let me see if I can find a pic of it. It's a Rumor advertised on tv here in the US all the time.

Oh Lea, I may get my new phone next month with texting! Since I never have my phone on or don't answer it, and he can never reach me when he needs to, etc. DH won't give me texting capabilities. BUT he made a deal with me that started on Sept. 1st, that if I keep my phone with me AT ALL TIMES and he can reach me whenever he needs to, he'll not only let me have texting capabilities, but will buy me a new phone of my choice! :happydance: I've been keeping up my end of the deal so far!! Only 14 days to go!

:happydance: I am a texting NUT, and I get unlimited texting in canada and the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"