WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG WTF is horny goat weed:rofl::rofl::rofl:

not seen the film IT i will have to watch it and vet it first - I will add it to my lovefilm!

DONT WATCH IT :argh: I've only seen the cover & that alone has made me petrified of clowns for the past 15 years :rofl: but then I'm such a wuss :blush:

You can go home for me chick!

What is everyone up to tonight? I am off to buy closer mag on my way home then have a nice soak in the bath and then maybe a bit of :spermy:wasting:sex::rofl:

You can go home for me chick!

What is everyone up to tonight? I am off to buy closer mag on my way home then have a nice soak in the bath and then maybe a bit of :spermy:wasting:sex::rofl:

Not doing much - probably taking another opk! :rofl: Eating dinner, shower, and sitting in front the tv with my laptop.

reedy - IT scarred me for life!!! :devil: :rofl: Seriously!! But Im crap at scary films!

Tell you who scares me silly - Papa Lazaru from league of gentlemen :shock:

Who's that?? I've never seen it

Kerry - I hate scary films, why put yourself through it :dohh: I hate blood & gore too :sick:

Has anyone seen the artwork that Baby.Love has done for BAW Facebook?? Its really cool :thumbup:

It is a tv series, it is really good, very strange humour though!!

What is this BAW facebook thingy? can I join please?

Tracey - Whats your name on facebook I'll find you & send you the invite for it. Altho think it might be Kerry that has to invite you not sure tho x

Thanks hun, it is Tracy Abraham in Leeds network, Kerry - can you invite me if not please? (assuming you let me be a member :blush:)

I was just looking at my visa statement. I had forgotten I has subscribed to a pregnancy mag when Husband was saying that it was time for us to start trying. I haven't gotten my first issue yet, but I know I'm not looking forward to it. Man I'm silly.

hey Tracy....i'll add you on my fb tonight too!

work! it gets in the way of bnb - this is soooo not good! i've been running around like a mad thing today! oh, and owo......i kno0w only too well about that sort of case, only with HMRC for a customer, all of them are like it for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"