WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha ha sorry chris really faint line on OPK so cant really class it as positive. Will post my :bfn: from this morning and the OPK on the BFN's thread

Hmm....I'm royally cornfused! :dohh: DolceBella who is also preggers peed on one too and got a faint line. But Lola said she also got a dark positive at the same time as I did and she's preggers. I dunno. :shrug:

Well, it's 1 of 3 things:

1. I'm ovulating again
2. I'm pregnant
3. I'm not pregnat

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Evening ladies! :hi:

So much talk of facebook! If any of you wanna add me, I'm Ella .... :)

I noticed talk of the horror movie 'It' earlier.. :shock: :rofl:
xx

ah yes, the rumor is nice. I have a palm treo myself.

I think I'll just ask all pregnant women on the forum to go pee on an ovulation stick for me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Call it "The Christina Experiment." Not very original but I'm at work and can't think. :rofl:

ha ha ha sorry chris really faint line on OPK so cant really class it as positive. Will post my :bfn: from this morning and the OPK on the BFN's thread

Hmm....I'm royally cornfused! :dohh: DolceBella who is also preggers peed on one too and got a faint line. But Lola said she also got a dark positive at the same time as I did and she's preggers. I dunno. :shrug:

Well, it's 1 of 3 things:

1. I'm ovulating again
2. I'm pregnant
3. I'm not pregnat

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you have it covered with your list. I guarantee it's one of the above :rofl:

I'm a little jealous of you all POASing.. although I don't think I have that much wee anyway! :rofl:

Reedy - I saw, thankyou! I accepted you.. you're very pretty :) as all of you lovely ladies are, but I've only just seen a picture of Reedy! :D
xx

Ella, I sent you a request.

Sorry, Kerry - I'm too busy being confused.:rofl:

Aw thanks Ella no one has ever said that to me before apart from DH & my mum :rofl:
Funnily enough I was actually thinking the same about you when i saw your pics x sorry had a good old nosey :blush:

just eating ice cream with hot chocolate powder yum :munch:

God Im f-ing freezing and cant believe its almost dark!! Bye bye summer. But tonight Ive seen our bats!! We have two that fly outside our front window at dusk time. We havent put our heating on yet but we're waiting until the end of the month before we buy any oil. Would put the fire on but doesnt seem worth it for for just me :cry: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aww thankyou Reedy! My mum and OH think I'm so vain 'cause there are so many pics of me on facebook :rofl:

I accepted you too Chris! :D
xx

Kerry - I'm cold too my hands & feet are frozen altho doesnt help that I'm eating ice cream :rofl:. :rofl:Is DH working Kerry? Mine is but its his last night tonight he'll be back home 2moro :happydance:

Ella I have quite a few of me on facebook too but mainly of DH :rofl:

ella - I added you!!

Reedy - Yes no DF tonight but he's back tomorrow too!!! :wohoo: Did you set your mario karts on internet yet?? I figured how to add friends

Ooooooooh ice cream!?!?! LOVE ice cream. There's a creamery near me called Cold Stone and they make Cake Batter Ice Cream - it tasts EXACTLY like cake batter! OMG, it's delicious!!

I accepted you too Kerry! Yay I feel so loved :happydance: :D
xx

Ooooooooh ice cream!?!?! LOVE ice cream. There's a creamery near me called Cold Stone and they make Cake Batter Ice Cream - it tasts EXACTLY like cake batter! OMG, it's delicious!!

America have such cool foods

Kerry - its set up but how do you add friends? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe