WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dumb are those lads. that lad having one night stands unprotected :devil:

That STI test on the lads make me squirm, good job DH aint here lol

Ella - you teens all nympho's!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reedy - Such a silly boy!! :rofl: Did you see all those willies!!

LOL you're not having 'a bit' of me sonny! :rofl:
xx

Haha omg they should have interviewed me!

I'm really proud of myself tbh, I'm the only virgin (sorry if TMI!) left out of my circle of friends and my OH wants us to take things slow, which I think is really sweet!

Those 'hot tub' lads.. Haha I'd have more fun alone by the looks of them! :rofl:

Alright this commercial on the radio station I'm listening to is really pissing me off - 15 times a day every day:
If you see Libby's Libby's Libby's on the label, label, label, you will like it on your table table table. OMG!! Shut Up already! Then she says to download the full jingle. Why on Earth would I want to do this exactly?!

ella - Congrats :happydance: Are you saving yourself until baby making time??? How special would that be???

I'm really proud of myself tbh, I'm the only virgin (sorry if TMI!) left out of my circle of friends and my OH wants us to take things slow, which I think is really sweet!

Those 'hot tub' lads.. Haha I'd have more fun alone by the looks of them! :rofl:

Good on you Ella :hugs:
I've only ever slept with DH :blush:

Thankyou! I do feel it is something to be proud of, even if I'm not a nympho (yet!) :rofl:

I might not save myself until me and my OH are ready to start TTC, but I know he's who I would love to stay with, so I can say with my hand on my heart it's not something I've rushed into.. I was in a 10 month relationship before I got with Alex (my OH) so :blush:.. he's kinda special!
xx

Oh good for you Ella! I would be proud too! I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20. :blush:

I wish I'd saved myself!!

Ella - Atleast you know that youre first time will be so so special!

Chris - Phone the radio station and complain!!

I wish I'd saved myself!!

Ella - Atleast you know that youre first time will be so so special!

Chris - Phone the radio station and complain!!

I should! I mean I GET THE POINT ALREADY! :growlmad:

Kerry, you are definitely not a slag! :hugs:
xx

I have slept with .......................................................

13 people and lost my virginty @ 15 :dohh: :blush:

I have slept with 6, and lost mine at 14, not a proud moment looking back.

That doesnt make you a slag Kerry x
DH lost his virginity at 15 too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe