WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mixed up my lunch today...I have onion rings instead of french fries. :rofl: :rofl:

Where did everyone go?? :grr:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

Yeah, I need onion rings like I need a hole in my head. :rofl:

sorta...I have W to do. I am on hols next week and have been a slacker this week. I am on break right now though :rofl:

I've been on a break since I got to work at 8am. :rofl: :rofl:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.

I think I would be too. Alas, I has to stay here.

ah, i have to admit, i would not be productive....i would find things to do....hoovering etc....

oh, and stripping the cupbaords bare of all food!!!!

See, my thing is that I don't have alot of work to do and when I do, I can complete it within 2 hours. So, if I did it at home, I'd just work for 2 hours and then have the rest of my day. :rofl: Instead I'm a prisoner in here for 8 hours! :dohh:

i was just about to say tht ai think fat guy is doing work as he has been on the phone for an hour (although not saying much).....just took a peak at his pc to find that he is on trip advisor on the barcelona forums.....

men really cannot multitask.....

if i worked from home, i would probably be less helpful to other people(!), hence would have less to do....

hum, maybe i should start working from home.....!

My cousin has the ability to watch TV on her computer at work. She has said it makes her more productive cause instead of having to seek out a mind break such as FB or MSN she can just glance at the corner of her computer and keep working. Her supervisor hasn't said anything and she has been doing it every day for 6-8 months now :rofl:

i was just about to say tht ai think fat guy is doing work as he has been on the phone for an hour (although not saying much).....just took a peak at his pc to find that he is on trip advisor on the barcelona forums.....

men really cannot multitask.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My cousin has the ability to watch TV on her computer at work. She has said it makes her more productive cause instead of having to seek out a mind break such as FB or MSN she can just glance at the corner of her computer and keep working. Her supervisor hasn't said anything and she has been doing it every day for 6-8 months now :rofl:

:rofl: I like that one! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back