WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow....now that would be good!

suppose i could always download a film onto my ipod and watch that at work!

I was thinking about getting an 8GB SD card for my phone and doing the same thing :rofl:

gee.....if i did that with my phone i would be squinting.....it is only 1.5" by 2"......facebook is bad enough on there as it is!

(don't get fb at work......:hissy::hissy::hissy:)

want a new phone....someone was telling me today about his new phone whereby he got a free laptop with it (18month contract at 30quid per month)

righteo....home time for me.......

tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!!.....:wohoo:

Yay! Then a week off. I will still pop in during my time off as I am taking a staycation, well, sorta. I will be going to Beautiful Canmore Alberta on Wednesday for my BIL's wedding.

Hello peeps! :wave:
Sorry I was mia today

Leah & tracy - nice bump pics!

hey ladies home form work now off til monday whoop whoop whoop

Ladies, my credit card company is willing to settle with me for 55% less than what I owe! :happydance: I spoke with DH and he's going to think about it...there's over a $4,000 difference in taking the settlement vs. paying off the whole thing (which we were originally going to do) BUT settling does come at a cost. It will go on my credit as a settlement ie, paying a creditor for less than what was due. So DH has to think about it and let me know. We won't be able to get a mortgage for at least another year, and with all my other bills being paid on time....I say go for the settlement but....I'm not the financial wiz of the family. :rofl:

that sound okay hun i think it sounds better than struggling but thats just me

Yeah, DH said we're going to accept the settlement! :wohoo: One less bill we have to worry about now and more money we can put away. :happydance: He's still worried about what it'll do to my credit but he says it's at least 2 years before we can apply for a mortgage at which time, the settlement really shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Ladies, my credit card company is willing to settle with me for 55% less than what I owe! :happydance: I spoke with DH and he's going to think about it...there's over a $4,000 difference in taking the settlement vs. paying off the whole thing (which we were originally going to do) BUT settling does come at a cost. It will go on my credit as a settlement ie, paying a creditor for less than what was due. So DH has to think about it and let me know. We won't be able to get a mortgage for at least another year, and with all my other bills being paid on time....I say go for the settlement but....I'm not the financial wiz of the family. :rofl:

You should do it.

You should do it.

done! Actually the settlement amount is what I really owe...all that extra $$ was from the ridiculous interest - so they basically just subtracted all the interest $$! Friggin insane! If a regular person does it, it's called loan sharking and it's illegal. If a bank does it, it's called lending and it's perfectly legal! :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"