WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and most people don't realize that paying the min payment is only putting a tiny amount on the principle. Banks! Ugh!!

Shit, I should talk to my creditors more often....the last hour just breezed on by! Hometime! :happydance:

See you all later! Gearing myself for my 45 minute to an hour commute home. :dohh:

aww chris hun i feel your pain, i do a long commute too, hour to hour n half on public transport!!! urh,

morning....

so glad it is the weekend.....but i know the weekenw will be tiring...

we're off to Lancashire this evening (where dh's family live), and from Manchester we will get the train to London. Reason is that the christmas pressie for dh's neice was a day trip to london (she lives in lancashire)......so we are travelling 1st class on the train at 8am......will treat her and a friend to a west end show in london, a trip on the eye, a mooch around covent garden and a nice meal....back in manchester about midnight....

i am going to need another weekend after this one!

aww buffycat, lol nice xxx

im just back from doctors, got told i have "weird veins" she had to get the blood from the top of my arm, omg it hurt! lol i always thought blood was taken from inside your elbow!!! ah well lol,

hey golcarlily, im very glad its the weekend i get to relax but oh is working :( gutted

hello...

i also have wierd veins...apparetnly they are very deep and on a strange angle...as a result i get horrid bruises!

had one weds, so llooks like someone has punched my arm at the moment!

hope it was nothing serious though.......

Sounds like a fab weekend ahead Buffy x Have fun x

MissyMojo - ouchie on the bloods x hope your ok x x x

Tracy - sooooo glad its the weekend I need to get some sleep x I'm planning on not getting up till about 12pm tomorrow :blush:

Going to my sisters tonight for homemade lasagne yummers x Hope everyone is well x

Muchos Love x x x x x x x x x x

ive had bloods taken to test my rubella immunity so the can give me jabs b4 i get pregnant if i need it. It hurt but i'l be fine xxx offf to take pup to vets now xxx

oh so cute......what breed is your puppy? have you uploaded any piccies?!!

Hello ladies :wave:

im a bit of a stranger round these parts lately :blush:

how is everyone? xx

Afternoon everyone!!! :waves:

Chris - Well done on the settlement!!!

TFI FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

And I have next week off with Lea!!!

aisha is a mixup, dad was german shepherd mum a staffy!!!
lol

ivee only popped on b4 i go to the bank!!!! im busier and less able to chat when im off!!!! hahhaha:rofl:

Attachments

• am i cutte.jpg
    am i cutte.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
  • aisha fb  steal.jpg
    aisha fb steal.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi Reedy and Buffy :wave:

Have a fab time in London Buffy! You wouldn't catch me on the London Eye I am terrified of heights!!

Reedy - lasagne - YUMMMMMMMMM

im having an ann summers night tonite then davids on guard tomoro so im going to go down to a friends house for a cuppa tomoro afternoon then sunday cabbage and doink doink

miss mojo - Ohhhhh Ann Summers parties!!!! Are you planning to purchase???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"