Not open for further replies.
Afternoon ladies :hi:

Buffy, your weekend sounds lovely!

Missmojo - I had those tests last july x bloody hurt x
Your puppy is gorgeous x
Have fun at the ann summers party tonight x

just 6 minutes till hometime for me :happydance:

Hope you all have lovely weekends x x x x x x

the puppy is gorgeous! though i think my cat would think it was food!

hi Kerry, Tracy and Chris....:wave:

i'm not going on the eye, as i will be in leicester square buying tickets at the last minute booth for the show (lion king)......i will however be visiting one of my favourite shops.....Liberty.....ooohhh.....

hey Nicky.......glad to see you about....how are you?

sorry Buffy, don't know where I dreamed the eye up from :blush: I totally misread your post!!!! Have a fab time anyway!!

......dh taking neice on eye.....i'll buy ticktes.....saves on time, plus i've been on eye (god that was sooo boring too!)

Tracy...are you going to find out if it is girl/boy?

Yes we have decided we want to know cos it will make buying things simpler!

Should I be getting that rubella test done???? :shock:

I had that done. I'm not immune from Rubella. :shock: I've had the shot twice, but it didn't take for whatever reason. So, my body is immune to the vaccination for Rubella and Measles.....or is it Mumps? Not sure...one of those.. :rofl:

I am immune, thankfully cos I wouldn't want another injection - I hate them (i am such a baby!)

Chris what you doing this weekend hun?

aisha is a mixup, dad was german shepherd mum a staffy!!!
lol

ivee only popped on b4 i go to the bank!!!! im busier and less able to chat when im off!!!! hahhaha:rofl:

That is one cute puppy! Looks a little one of our dogs. He's a border collie/black lab mix.

I am immune, thankfully cos I wouldn't want another injection - I hate them (i am such a baby!)

Chris what you doing this weekend hun?

No idea...most likely nothing as usual. :dohh: Just a little cleaning and a whole lot of relaxing!

Morning Ladies,

RE: Shots and tests and immunities: You better believe after this, as soon as I get the letter from my doc, I am going to be tested for EVERYTHING. I am not going to stop pestering her until she tells me there is NO reason I can't carry a baby.

On that happy note, I hope everyone is well today :D

I am STILL waiting for my results from the cd3 testing!! :grr: :grr: I called and left a message for my doctor but I still have NOT received a phone call yet! :grr: :hissy:

VERY frustrating! :gun: :gun: I could have eggs as old as Mother Theresa and not know it for goodness sake!! :rofl: I'm sure though, that if there was something wrong, I would have rec'd a call by now! I hope anyway. :lol:

I know what you mean. and yes, I would certainly hope if there was something wrong they would notify you.

They said a week, maybe less, and it's been 2 friggin weeks already! :hissy:

Damn, I'm hungry. Totally random....but I'm really hungry. :rofl:

Hey, speaking of the devil, she just called.

CD3 Results are FINE!

:wohoo: HUGE weight lifted from me!! :wohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79