WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry your having a shitty day at work Missymojo x hope it gets better x

:gun::grr: to the bossy people at your work Missy!! hope your day improves!

(mine will be great come five o'clock :rofl:)

Mine will be lovely at 5.30pm Tracy :rofl: x Only 2 hours to go

HiDeHo my lovelies x

Sorry I didnt update about the Docs on friday x but there wasnt much to tell really x He just sent a letter to the midwife for an appointment so just waiting on that really x Oh & he took my BP x which was good x

Havent started a pg journal yet x think I'll wait till i know all is good x so sometime after my 12 week scan I think x

Thanks for asking though girls x it means a lot x and Lea Def want you part of it huni :hugs: but only when you ready x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Hope eveyone is ok x x x x Muchos Love to you all x x x x x

I think looking back on it, I should have waited a bit longer. It's all good. We still get all the updates one way or another.
I am ready when you are ready to have a preg journal :happydance: I couldn't be happier for you!! I can't wait to get to know the mini Reed!

im outa there whoop whoop , apparantly the sigal/eltrics of my laptop interfere with the networked pc's bull fooking sh1t if u ask me !!! argh i hate my work so much, i;d leave if i didnt know that they have a half decent maternity schemne!!!!!

gerrrrrrr, hope everyone else is having a better time of things xxxxx
big loves xxxx

Evening ladies...

Back from hopsital... I will be induced anytime after 20th April, unless I go naturally.
Get another scan next week.

Awwww thanks Lea your so sweet x :hugs:

Nat - OMG - 7 weeks :happydance: when your due I'll be 12 weeks :happydance: x

Hope your well huni x x x x

Yeah it is OMG!!!!

OOOH we get to have a peek at mini reedy!!!!

I'm good, they had to increase my insulin for my weekend lunches but other than that we're all fine.

Sorry for my absence today ladies. I didn't go to work today because we had a major snow storm. I was outside shoveling snow for 3.5 hours! I think my ass may have to be amputated. :rofl: Which wouldn't be a bad thing since I've got a bigger ass than J Lo. :rofl: :rofl:

Morning ladies, hope everyone is ok today?

Chris - 3.5 hours :shock: that must have been some snowstorm!

Nat - OMG not long to go now hun!!!!

I have posted a question in second tri about telling my employer will you all have a read and give me your opinions please - thanks :hugs:

Hi Tracy :hi:

The snowstorm gave us about 10 inches but we have a HUGE driveway and one of the snow plows broke. :dohh:

I shall pop over to 2nd tri now.

Tracy, I'd just bite the bullet and tell them. Like you said, you can't keep hiding bump.I don't know about the laws in the UK but here in the US, if you're fired b/c of pregnancy that's discrimination and you can sue them. I'm sure they won't just come out and say that that's the reason they're laying you off, but you can also scare them a little and say that it's b/c you're pregnant and you'll file suit with them.

At some point, you're going to have to tell them, so I think it's just better to tell them, IMO. That's what I would do anyway.

Good Luck!

:hug:

Hi Chris and thanks for the advice, I have confided in a male colleague who has said that he had a long chat with our boss last week and they discussed all the remaining employees and apparently my boss was singing my praises and so he doesn't think I will be in any danger at all if I tell him!! I feel a lot better already just having someone else here who knows!!

Aww that's great news Tracy. I really don't think you have anything to worry about. :hugs:

I just got my PPD. Since I work at a hospital, I have to get it done every year. :grr:

It's a Tuberculosis skin test. It's used to determine if someone has developed an immune response to the bacterium that causes tuberculosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"