WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, pretty fucked off right now. Trying to be happy though. How are you today luvie?

Are you still pissed over what happened over the weekend? :hugs: Or did something happen at work? :hugs:

I'm okay.........trying not to think about things too much.

Check out my journal. I have detailed some of it in there.

:hugs: :hugs:

I really hate it when grown people act like children. :grr: Really, it's like some people have nothing better to do! :grr:

She's always been good at creating drama. I need a break. I am going to hibernate for a while I think.

I know all about drama queens. My SIL is a MAJOR one! :dohh:

Hi Nat! :hi:

:hi: Hey Nat!

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 17 seconds. :rofl:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.:rofl::rofl:

Seriously, I was in Wal-Mart with the precious SIL, and almost everything I picked up she says, "Ewwwwww, you LIKE that?" Or she'd comment on something, "Savorrry Heeeerbb. Hmmm..Those things scare me." Just like that. So I said to her, "Well, you don't have to fucking eat it!" I wanted to hit her. I said to DH, "You know I really didn't appreciate her comments, I mean I really didn't point to her face and say EWWWWWW, you actually LOOK at that in the mirror every day?"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi ladies... been having dinner.

I'm fine, just get bored sitting in hospital...

Baby is weighing 4lb 2oz

Evening ladies :)

Hi Nat, have I missed something? What are you doing in hospital? So your baby is pretty big now and you still have 7 weeks left! :shock: Have you reached the point where you just want him/her out?

Well I think perhaps I'm lucky don't have a SIL.....yet. You just don't need the grief do you girls? Sorry it's getting you down LeeArr. In fact I sense you are down too Chris. :(
We can't have this!

Ladies, I spoke with Buffycat tonight. She's sorry she hasn't been on BnB, she's been a little down and needed some time away from here. She wanted me to say hello to everyone. I told her that we all send her our love.

Evening ladies :)

Sorry it's getting you down LeeArr. In fact I sense you are down too Chris. :(
We can't have this!

Nah, I'm not really down. I just had a temporary moment of being pissed off. :rofl:

Nat, why are in the hospital? OMG, are you and baby okay???? :hugs: :hugs: Take care of yourself hunni. :hugs:

Your welcome. Wow, it took a really long time! :grr: I paid extra for priority so you'd have it by the 4th. :grr: Damn post office. I'm sorry hun.

Enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back