WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eating a package of Milano's right now. Yes, you heard correctly, a package. :rofl:

Evening ladies :)

Hi Nat, have I missed something? What are you doing in hospital? So your baby is pretty big now and you still have 7 weeks left! :shock: Have you reached the point where you just want him/her out?

Poshie, I have gestational diabetes and I'm injected myself twice a day with insulin to control my blood sugars. I have to have regular scans and checks. Yes I have got to the point of having enough, but happily carrying on. I have a bit less than 7 weeks... more like 4/5 depending on my sugars, as I will be induced.

Nat, why are in the hospital? OMG, are you and baby okay???? :hugs: :hugs: Take care of yourself hunni. :hugs:

Chris, we are all fine... just a clinic check up and a growth scan. I have another check up in two weeks, then in four weeks I have another scan and final date for induction

Lea - thats fantastic news....

Kerry - you seem very militan that you want Lea to have her :bfp: on your birthday!!!

Hey Nat. Nice to see you! I think we all want that baby out so we can see her pretty face!!

I want her out as well... want a cuddle too!!! And see what she looks like.. think she's going to have my lips and Sam's nose!!

Evening ladies :)

Hi Nat, have I missed something? What are you doing in hospital? So your baby is pretty big now and you still have 7 weeks left! :shock: Have you reached the point where you just want him/her out?

Poshie, I have gestational diabetes and I'm injected myself twice a day with insulin to control my blood sugars. I have to have regular scans and checks. Yes I have got to the point of having enough, but happily carrying on. I have a bit less than 7 weeks... more like 4/5 depending on my sugars, as I will be induced.

Nat, why are in the hospital? OMG, are you and baby okay???? :hugs: :hugs: Take care of yourself hunni. :hugs:

Chris, we are all fine... just a clinic check up and a growth scan. I have another check up in two weeks, then in four weeks I have another scan and final date for induction

!!!

*phew*

Hey Nat!
Glad you and baby are ok! Of course Lea's getting her :bfp: on my birthday! No question! Unless she wants one abit earlier then I suppose I'd have to let her! :rofl: Until then though my b'day! xxxx

Morning ladies, how are we doing today?

im feeling a bit glum can feel af cramps, but on the up side, means more doink doink xxx

Morning ladies

Nat sorry to hear you are in hospital hun, hope they are taking good care of you :hugs:

I want her out as well... want a cuddle too!!! And see what she looks like.. think she's going to have my lips and Sam's nose!!

Mee too!!! I want to see her pretty face!!!

Morning ladies!!

Hope everyone is well!! xxx

Kerry, OPK's winging their way to you today!! I hope they bring you luck :hugs:

im not too bad, not sure what my bodies doing but what the hey, hi sambatiki,

urgh on my way to work where i;ll suffer bnb withdrawls til 5 when i can leave and log bk in

Tracy - Awww thanks treacle!!! Hopefully I wont get to use them and can pass them on!!!

Missy - Have a super day! xxxx

Morning ladies :hi:

Haven't left for work out. I'm ready early this morning. 10 hours of sleep will do that to ya. :rofl: Leaving for work in abou 20 minutes.

Hi Chris :wave:

Kerry, work is pants but hey - I still have a job!! (for this week at least!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"